Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Minaask08
    Newest Member
    Minaask08

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Well I don't drink any kind of alcohol, so that's why your advice wasn't a fit for me..Sorry Guru! :friends:

Oh dear...:o Now I know why you are feeling sick so often. :)

Seriously, the combination of hot tea, warm bed and browsing AG for a whole weekend sounds as a great idea for a treatment. :D

Get well soon, blondie!  :drinks:

Hiya guys, sorry I wasn't here much yesterday I was out for the day and there's something I'd really love to share with you all actually.

As some of you who follow it may know the Rugby World Cup is on at the moment and being from Wales may know that my country are crazy about Rugby. I am very patriotic, I love my country and everything in it and when it comes to Rugby we're a country that unite!

I'd love to share with you some pictures of Cardiff Castle which is true history (which is the capital of Wales) in honor of the World Cup, this is where I went yesterday and to do some shopping too!

What they have done is truly amazing! The hard work and effort that has gone into this awesome and what an amazing piece of art too. As you can imagine there were literally hundreds, thousands of people getting pictures of this...here are mine that I'd like you all to see!

P.S it was also a Wales V England Victory and to the hosts of the world cup too!! Haha! Oh well better luck next time England  :lol:

And in case you can't work it out...its a rugby ball crashing into the castle and breakdown the walls. It's just so realistic!

rugby 1.jpg

rugby 2.jpg

rugby 3.jpg

I forgot to mention ,you have no idea what has happened to me three days ago,connected with Neteller,i am still in shock  and pissed :angry: ,how is it possible for people making scams of that kind,i was lucky enough i didn't have anything on my Neteller .Now i have to change everything my Master Neteller ,everything.

I forgot to mention ,you have no idea what has happened to me three days ago,connected with Neteller,i am still in shock  and pissed :angry: ,how is it possible for people making scams of that kind,i was lucky enough i didn't have anything on my Neteller .Now i have to change everything my Master Neteller ,everything.

Huh what do you want to say?! Did someone robbed your Neteller account? :o

Huh what do you want to say?! Did someone robbed your Neteller account? :o

First i got message on facebook ,that i have won 1000 $ giveaway,at first i couldn't believe,but after that i receive email in my gmail,with Neteller logo everything identical,so i would never thought its a scam,after they request everything on top of that the last word was ,you better give us your Credit Card info and then i realized something is wrong.You know its really funny when adrenaline hits you,I guess you don't think soberly.So my account is closed because i reported them and waiting for Neteller to contact me,that happened on Saturday night,so will see what will happen.Just saying be very careful,those guy are capable of everything .

Have you already noticed Awena's new avatar? :o

Awena, must admit you are absolutely gorgeous on that picture, girl!  :give_rose:

Sincerely hope that Angelina Jolie is not reading our forum very often, cause she will be soooo envy at you right now!  :D

Haven't checked it out...but I totally believe you..of course she's gorgeous!

Has anyone transferred money from Neteller to bank account,can someone tell me whats the time frame ??

Yes, I did transfers from my Neteller account to my bank account couple of times. Usually, it takes 2 days, however the time frames depend on your bank mostly, so it could take 3+ days. Talking about business days of course, weekend not included... 

Yes, I did transfers from my Neteller account to my bank account couple of times. Usually, it takes 2 days, however the time frames depend on your bank mostly, so it could take 3+ days. Talking about business days of course, weekend not included... 

Thanks Valdes,well my bank is one of the best on Balkan ,so i guess it will be few days only,once i have transferred money but that was from Skrill and it took exactly 3 days.