Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Panda222
    Newest Member
    Panda222

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hm,I dont know why people are curios about someone age but look at me,having fake pic and lying my agee, in the fact, I am 80 yrs.old people,I am telling you! And you all are so naive  :rolleyes:  :shok:  :fool:  :p .

Nice avatar Afi, now it is valdes Turn or we can only dream about it  :unknw: ...

My Awena darling is 80 years old...geeeeeeeeeeeees...hahahaha.

Anyway...thank you for the nice compliment darling! :give_rose:

Hm,I dont know why people are curios about someone age but look at me,having fake pic and lying my agee, in the fact, I am 80 yrs.old people,I am telling you! And you all are so naive  :rolleyes:  :shok:  :fool:  :p .

Nice avatar Afi, now it is valdes Turn or we can only dream about it  :unknw: ...

My Awena darling is 80 years old...geeeeeeeeeeeees...hahahaha.

Anyway...thank you for the nice compliment darling! :give_rose:

Yep! I don't deny that mate. In fact, you were the first person to know it! Hehehe.

Still...I don't want many others still wondering about my age...let them guess from the avatar.

Whatever it is...it is STILL only a number to me...so any number will do! Hahahaha. :D

well helloo Mr.Mustache ;) hmm..you look like 41 to me  !

Hm,I dont know why people are curios about someones age but look at me,having fake pic and lying my agee, in the fact, I am 80 yrs.old people,I am telling you! And you all are so naive :rolleyes::shok::fool::p . Nice avatar Afi, now it is valdes Turn or we can only dream about it :unknw: ...

hmm i been hiding my years too,so to be honest I am 55 years old,so what  :p

well helloo Mr.Mustache ;) hmm..you look like 41 to me  !

Well helloooo selfie sweetie! 41 is a very nice number indeed! Wish it was true though! Hehehe.

hmm i been hiding my years too,so to be honest I am 55 years old,so what  :p

Hmmmm...the understatement of the year! To me, you look like 21! ^_^

Ok ,why i have no interest of playing Netent games ,whyyy  :o I am shocked my self !!!

Simple reason really! Some things change...some things don't!

Your games change...your gambling don't! ^_^

Oh dear....

I made 7 phone calls, sent 31 emails to 3 different departments, submitted 2 complaints...

All the replies I got were from Support Team, but they were totally helpless as the account review was made only by Members Inquiries Department, etc etc

I had a few troubles with Neteller too. I had to verify my identity and I sent them a passport copy, but it was in black and white (originally) and they didn't accept it. At the end everything was fine but still, I wasn't able to talk to support via email while my account was frozen (because I hadn't verified yet).

Good and I am glad they verified you account,I hate talking on the phone too but it wasnt my point. 

I got locked account as I had too many login with wrong password attempts and I requested a call, they call immediately and everything was fine, I was referring to solving issue, thats all. 

Good and I am glad they verified you account,I hate talking on the phone too but it wasnt my point. 

I got locked account as I had too many login with wrong password attempts and I requested a call, they call immediately and everything was fine, I was referring to solving issue, thats all. 

I agree that calling is the fastest way to slove a problem..usually.  My local internet provider is never available. There have been times when I'm calling for 30 minutes and noone answers, altough they say "we work 24/7" . :D

By the way, have you tried Microgaming's new game Rabbit in The Hat?

I am just about to try it in the next 30 minutes. I have not played a slot since two days ago.I just hope to find a good game. Last game I payed was Spinata Grande, the best slot of NetEnt in years. Excellent slot.