Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DanielO96
    Newest Member
    DanielO96

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Good luck anyway,I need to find my phone to set up alarm clock. Alarm sounds terrible. 

Now I think there must be PTSP left after Afghanistan, I remember Incoming alert and you supose to get up and go to the bunker like some idiot. OMG, I was not going to the bunker only if security was around so you really have to otherwise you will get written warning and that is not good, so I would go into the bunker and then you have to stay there until All Clear . OMG, then I would smoke there and that was strictly prohibited,because of the fire thing and close sleeping areas. 60 seconds for tents and 3 minutes for B / Huts. 

I am feeling lucky that I havent seen some snake, spider or sth. else. I saw small scorpio,outside of course. 

I applied for the job in Mazaree Sherif area,and that is more south which means spiders are there. 

I heard during the summer time they come into the female tent .. !! Imagine.. ? 

Well, I was done before I saw one. I got scared one night in the huge tent, military and civilians together, that was crazy. 

It was strange and cool to live with military, females of course.

the only crazy thing was it was unlocked and I thought someone crazy could come inside.. One night, I thought we have rat or someone inside so I went straight to Military Billeting and I stayed there because it was so scary to go back in the tent. 

I would die anytime we fly over the mountains and you should see the plane, anytime I thought he aint gonna make it to the air, hahah. 

Finally after they cancelled damn contract I heard that plane maintenance was only 30 percents, I forgot airlines name and dont want to hear it ever again.

Once you step in that plane, you just have the feeling, your done!!

It is snowing..and its cloudy :sad: . Good morning!

Good morning darling! Or...not so good morning as it seems... :(

I thought you had wanted to go to bed last night...but you ended up with telling your Aghan story. Wonder why? :p

I thought I was going to bed too...but I ended up reading your story...hahahaha. :D

Good morning darling! Or...not so good morning as it seems... :(

I thought you had wanted to go to bed last night...but you ended up with telling your Aghan story. Wonder why? :p

I thought I was going to bed too...but I ended up reading your story...hahahaha. :D

It is good morning,I feel good,yesterday was beautiful day because I saw my friend and I saw little baby boy.

My Afgan story is long story.Once when I start talking here,i should finish it. .

I see many people right now visiting this thread, hola to you too!

:rofl:  :fool:  I got you!

Just kidding with you!  :D

At first I wanted to make up that DOA II will be released then I change my mind to breaking news.I am laughing Valdes. :p

You bad girl! Joking like that with your Guru, and Afi!  :shok:

Now we don't have other option, but to start thinking for a proper punishment you ya!  :girl_devil: