Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Thanks, dear :) What are your plans for today?

I feel so sleepy, I slept for 8 hours straight, drank coffee but still can barely open my eyes :D And I am playing Novomatic slots, so unusual for me!

Thanks, dear :) What are your plans for today?

I feel so sleepy, I slept for 8 hours straight, drank coffee but still can barely open my eyes :D And I am playing Novomatic slots, so unusual for me!

Been already on a fishing trip very early at the morning and just got back an hour ago. :)

Glad to hear you are now feeling better though, sleep is a miracle medicine most of the time. ;)

Good morning everyone. :) Yeah, the weather in Bulgaria is terrible too... More like an autumn rather than the beginning of summer. :(

hahaha Guru ,please stop with that sad face,i imagine you like some little boy ,with sad cute face  :D

Good morning everyone. :) Yeah, the weather in Bulgaria is terrible too... More like an autumn rather than the beginning of summer. :(

Same here and I hope sunny days are about to come. 

They will. I need that weather so much.

I wish i was on vacation, got stuck with too much stuff to do, didn't have any time  to get anything done online. Anyway I managed to organize my time and life a little bit so hope to be around more this month and hope to post some nice screenshots in the winning section soon. Lately I managed to wager maybe 15 bonuses ending up with a balance of 10-15 and eventually 0. A real pain in the Neck :D

I wish i was on vacation, got stuck with too much stuff to do, didn't have any time  to get anything done online. Anyway I managed to organize my time and life a little bit so hope to be around more this month and hope to post some nice screenshots in the winning section soon. Lately I managed to wager maybe 15 bonuses ending up with a balance of 10-15 and eventually 0. A real pain in the Neck :D

Yeah, would be awesome to see some winner screenshots from you. :good:

By the way, have you heard about our brand new challenge AskGamblers SummerShot Race

If I am like THOR...my magic hammer will fly me through the skies and I'll be here in a flash!

If I am like that EASYRIDER...I'll do a wheelie, raise lots of dust into the air and I'll be here in a couple of blazing tireburns!

But I am now like Clint Westwood...riding a very tired old horse after all that outlaw huntings...so I'll be here at a snail's pace! :D

So here I am...for now! Hahahaha.

MacdoniS...I just had a bad depression recently...after some bbastard stole almost all of my money from my e-wallet!

Took me many days to overcome this damned feeling...and to come back here to AG.

So hopefully...this is some enlightening news for you! ;)

To all my mates and darlings...

So sorry for this M.I.A...but I haven't really gone astray...now I'm here today...don't know about another day... :p

If I am like THOR...my magic hammer will fly me through the skies and I'll be here in a flash!

If I am like that EASYRIDER...I'll do a wheelie, raise lots of dust into the air and I'll be here in a couple of blazing tireburns!

But I am now like Clint Westwood...riding a very tired old horse after all that outlaw huntings...so I'll be here at a snail's pace! :D

So here I am...for now! Hahahaha.

MacdoniS...I just had a bad depression recently...after some bbastard stole almost all of my money from my e-wallet!

Took me many days to overcome this damned feeling...and to come back here to AG.

So hopefully...this is some enlightening news for you! ;)

To all my mates and darlings...

So sorry for this M.I.A...but I haven't really gone astray...now I'm here today...don't know about another day... :p

Sorry for this Afi, that's terrible; can you tell us something to help mates to prevent this??

Sorry for this Afi, that's terrible; can you tell us something to help mates to prevent this??

Firstly, it is very difficult to detect where and how those ***** got hold of my card details. I have only tried to use it ONCE, but that transaction got declined for some unknown reason...so THIS could be how and where they stole my card details...by intercepting my failed transaction details! Unfortunately, I wasn't using my VPN service during this transaction...otherwise I'm pretty sure those ***** would not have gotten my card details.

My advice...if you are using or have a reliable VPN service, use it for ALL your online money transactions. The additional encryption by the VPN service would certainly make things more difficult for hackers to steal your personal data.

Secondly, from the transaction details done by the ***** using my Neteller card, it is pretty obvious that those hackers are operating somewhere in Europe. The 2 purchases made using my card were at separate FRENCH online companies...and Neteller is also based in France. Makes you wonder doesn't it???!!!

Thirdly, I think the investigators at Neteller know and are aware of the possibilities involved in this case...maybe even an inside job if you ask me...but my Neteller VIP Manager had assured me that my money will be refunded back into my account within 45 days. It's reassuring to hear this from my manager but I won't be relieved until I get my money back! <_<

The other advices that I was given by Neteller are what we already know and what we should do or not do. Things like NEVER tell or share your credit card details with anyone else, NEVER leave your card at any payment counter unattended...not even for a second, NEVER leave your card out of your sight...not even for a second...and things like that.

I told Neteller that I will NOT apply for a new replacement card after this incident...because nothing online can be 100% safe or secure! They were surprised no doubt...but I couldn't care less! I will not have another similar incident ever happen to me again...and I would definitely be better off without using any credit card...as I have been doing for the last 17 years!  -_- 

So everyone...please take serious note of this incident. It can happen to you too at any time. Don't ever think that your online purchases can be 100% safe and secured. Hackers can steal ANYTHING nowadays. They can even hack into Pentagon...so what is hacking into your ewallet to them?! Chicken feed! :rolleyes:

Firstly, it is very difficult to detect where and how those ***** got hold of my card details. I have only tried to use it ONCE, but that transaction got declined for some unknown reason...so THIS could be how and where they stole my card details...by intercepting my failed transaction details! Unfortunately, I wasn't using my VPN service during this transaction...otherwise I'm pretty sure those ***** would not have gotten my card details.

My advice...if you are using or have a reliable VPN service, use it for ALL your online money transactions. The additional encryption by the VPN service would certainly make things more difficult for hackers to steal your personal data....

Thank you very much Afi for your advice, I think you're right about taking every care possible on online transactions.  Wish you get your money back very soon  :)

Thank you very much Afi for your advice, I think you're right about taking every care possible on online transactions.  Wish you get your money back very soon   :)

You're most welcome Raptor and thank you for your kind wish.

Can't wait to get it all back...dying to get those pesky 5 outlaws again...hahahaha.

Hi guys, you dont even know but I am already back.

I wanted to congratulate on the newly launched feature on AskGamblers when all of a sudden I realised I cant find some very importan posts and I got upset immediately.

grhh!

Congrats and cheers btw. :air_kiss:  :drinks: