Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stevenlaenen
    Newest Member
    stevenlaenen

Let's have some chit chat :)

whaaaat 200-500 euros is nothing :o  for ONE mamacita :D and yes you could buy few,buut you'll pick the wrong ones  :nea:

Well...maybe so...but I can always change again them for a new one... :D

ok,fella i am opening match agency for you,well donations from all AG members will be needed  :p soo everyone should donate between 200-500 euros for my new agency  :D

Whoop whoop! :p

I was actually hoping for a donation from your agency instead of donating myself... Any chance for a serious 'customers' like Afi and me to 'try before buy'? :D

Whoop whoop! :p

I was actually hoping for a donation from your agency instead of donating myself... Any chance for a serious 'customers' like Afi and me to 'try before buy'? :D

No way Jose :p ,first money in my hand :p and then you try as long as you want to  :spiteful: but let me remind you ,you have mamacita  :diablo: at home ,lets hope she doesnt read this or you might be in serious danger  :D and by the way,we are seeking for some mamacita for your forum mate  ;) not you  :D

No way Jose :p ,first money in my hand :p and then you try as long as you want to  :spiteful: but let me remind you ,you have mamacita  :diablo: at home ,lets hope she doesnt read this or you might be in serious danger  :D and by the way,we are seeking for some mamacita for your forum mate  ;) not you  :D

I hope you understand that my duty as Afi's forum soulmate is to make sure he will get the best for his money when speaking about mamacita! :D And therefore, I need to see any potential mamacitas myself first and make sure he'll be in safe hands afterwards. :p

I hope you understand that my duty as Afi's forum soulmate is to make sure he will get the best for his money when speaking about mamacita! :D And therefore, I need to see any potential mamacitas myself first and make sure he'll be in safe hands afterwards. :p

aha ,so you need to see them and try them  :p ill make sure you get some mamacita up to 70 years old hehee  :D

Sure, why not.. As long as she is able to help my wife in all that housework, I'm okay with it. For the rest and definitely more interesting 'part' I still totally rely on my beautiful wife only. ;)

And thats i wanted to hear from my beloved Guru,great hubby  ;)

aha ,so you need to see them and try them  :p ill make sure you get some mamacita up to 70 years old hehee  :D

Hahahaha...my 2 angels discussing my future...  :D

Thank you both for your concerns and efforts. :give_rose::hi:

And were is our AG Dr.Love ? Hiding again  :rolleyes:

No...no...no! Dr Love is not hiding again...he has been struggling with his non-productive assistant...

not getting what he wants...and need...grrrrrrrr...

Who is that assistant? None other than my beautiful...sexy...elusive...ISP! :angry:

Huh, still having troubles with your ISP?! :o Why not giving them a gentle kick on their #$@%#$ instead and find a decent provider. ;)

Yeah, I intend to do that...but only after my 1 year contract has expired...still few months to go... :(

Holaaaa...Alohaaaa...Ahoyyyy...Konichiwa...

Today is not a good day for me...daaaaang... :sorry:

Yesterday, some bbastardd used my Neteller Prepaid Card and made 2 transactions to 2 French agencies!

Now I'm haggling now and again with my Neteller VIP Manager in getting this matter resolved...phone call...email...phone call...email...a few times already...and I now need to submit in a Fraud Claim Form to Neteller...meaning...downloading form...print...fill...scan...save...and submit...blardy time wasting work for me...and worse still...I cannot use my Neteller account until I get all that money back! That bbastardd used up almost all of my available balance!!!  :diablo:

WHAT THE F*CK!!! :angry:

So, sorry if I don't come online yet again today...I need to do these things urgently now...

Holaaaa...Alohaaaa...Ahoyyyy...Konichiwa...

Today is not a good day for me...daaaaang... :sorry:

Yesterday, some bbastardd used my Neteller Prepaid Card and made 2 transactions to 2 French agencies!

Now I'm haggling now and again with my Neteller VIP Manager in getting this matter resolved...phone call...email...phone call...email...a few times already...and I now need to submit in a Fraud Claim Form to Neteller...meaning...downloading form...print...fill...scan...save...and submit...blardy time wasting work for me...and worse still...I cannot use my Neteller account until I get all that money back! That bbastardd used up almost all of my available balance!!!  :diablo:

WHAT THE F*CK!!! :angry:

So, sorry if I don't come online yet again today...I need to do these things urgently now...

ahhh Afi i a sooo sorry ,but if you are VIP and i believe you are ,doesnt that mean that you are safer that way ???

Oh man, this sucks big time! So sorry.... :( Hope you gonna get a resolution quickly from Neteller. Wish you luck, cause you will definitely need some in dealing with these guys.

ahhh Afi i a sooo sorry ,but if you are VIP and i believe you are ,doesnt that mean that you are safer that way ???

In fact, yes, being a VIP member definitely has got distinct advantages...especially for the Gold and above members!

My Dedicated VIP Manager called me at about 4am this morning just to inform me that my Neteller account has been temporarily blocked due to recent suspected transactions. Later on, we talked over the phone about the 2 unauthorized transactions and I confirmed to him that it wasn't done by me. Having satisfied his curiosity...and then the Security Dept next...I was then told to submit a fraud claim quickly...and my Neteller account was then reactivated.

The 2 unauthorized transactions have not been approved by Neteller...so my money is still safe...but they need to clear up this fraud case first before my money can be returned into my account. These are really good safety measures for members money...so thumbs up for Neteller! :good:

Now...I need to wait for my money to be returned...geeees...hope it won't take long! :sorry:

In fact, yes, being a VIP member definitely has got distinct advantages...especially for the Gold and above members!

My Dedicated VIP Manager called me at about 4am this morning just to inform me that my Neteller account has been temporarily blocked due to recent suspected transactions. Later on, we talked over the phone about the 2 unauthorized transactions and I confirmed to him that it wasn't done by me. Having satisfied his curiosity...and then the Security Dept next...I was then told to submit a fraud claim quickly...and my Neteller account was then reactivated.

The 2 unauthorized transactions have not been approved by Neteller...so my money is still safe...but they need to clear up this fraud case first before my money can be returned into my account. These are really good safety measures for members money...so thumbs up for Neteller! :good:

Now...I need to wait for my money to be returned...geeees...hope it won't take long! :sorry:

Well it doesnt matter if it takes longer,the good thing is that your money is safe.Are you a gold member Afi,i am only bronze Vip  :(

Well it doesnt matter if it takes longer,the good thing is that your money is safe.Are you a gold member Afi,i am only bronze Vip  :(

Yes darling, I was upgraded to Gold a few months back...and hence have a dedicated VIP Manager now. Nice! Hehehe. ^_^