Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Annekaever86
    Newest Member
    Annekaever86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share My Next 9 Months with OUR BABY GIRL - 9 DAYS TO GO

But video is okay.. I mean, looks like baby is in it's natural environment (water) again and he/she enjoys this bathing :)

I think its just me or ,maybe I think its has something with motherhood ,well before I become a mother I was seeing a lot of things and didnt mind anything,but since then I dont feel the same !

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what!

I've decided to take EARLY maternity leave. I wasn't supposed to finish for another 3/4 weeks,Nd even though I've been insanely busy my work hasn't been so busy.,,,SO....I'm finishing today!!

Went into the office the other day and we agreed I can finish whenever I like. So I have a few loose ends to tie up today and as of tomorrow I am officially a LADY OF LEISURE! For an entire YEAR!

I'm also stopping my Mystery Shopping work as its a lot of travelling and on foot and even though I was going to work all the way through with my assignments I decided I earn a break!!

So all my time is now officially dedicated to Ask Gamblers!

Yaaaaaaaay, that's excellent!!  :wub:

But I didn't know you're working somewhere else too  :o Where? You are superwoman, where do you find so much time for everything??

Did you read the interview? I work for a company called Performance in People carrying out Call Audits for two car brands Mazda and Mitsubushi and we've recently had a new client for Housing Tenants but as I am off now I won't be carrying out their work.

All in the comfort of my own home! :D

I forgot, sorryyyyyy! You do both jobs from home?

I do!

I just make calls all day...some field work is required but very little.

It's not an amazing job and it's not the very best paid job either but I get to work from home and I enjoy it so beggars can't be choosers!

Edited by cocopop3011
Spelling mistake!

I do!

I just make calls all day...some field work is required but very little.

It's not an amazing job and it's not the very best paid job either but I get to work from home and I enjoy it so begets can't be choosers!

Well, I completely understand it and that is, I can guarantee - priceless!!

I know I'd have much better salary on AG, if I'd spend all 5 days in the office. But working from wherever I want on Thursdays and Fridays, just has no price for me!

Well, I completely understand it and that is, I can guarantee - priceless!!

I know I'd have much better salary on AG, if I'd spend all 5 days in the office. But working from wherever I want on Thursdays and Fridays, just has no price for me!

I'd struggle to go back to an office job 5 days a week now, you get used to working from home don't you. It's perfect for me for when Sophie is in school and now when the baby is born it will come in really handy! (Once I go back)

And it's why I always get time to skive on the forum instead of working! :D