Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Caveiragaucho2o4
    Newest Member
    Caveiragaucho2o4

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ohhh...Sharon's giving me ideas on a topic! Desserts for gamblers....just post all things sweet, cupcakes, cakes, crepes, pies, anythng good! Sharon's photo is a good example! A good gambler deserves to eye on photos of desserts after such pulls on slots...a break if you will. Good idea, bad idea, Valdes?

Go for it Icy!

• 2 months later...

Since the search button doesn't work for forum yet, I couldn't find cakes thread, but I'll use this one!

Hope you don't mind :)

Our office is celebrating it's 2nd birthday today and we got some yummy delicious cupcakes! Look how adorable they are:

10259914_10203180244600677_7726184567628

Oh my god they look delicious - made my mouth water!

They were delicious and gone in blink of an eye :D

Whaaaat???!!!  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  Gone in a blink of an eye, Jelena???  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

Did 1 giant person eat them all...or 17 skinny people ate 1 each?  :D

Or...you ate 1 and swiped all the rest into your bag?  :lol:

Whaaaat???!!!  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  Gone in a blink of an eye, Jelena???  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

Did 1 giant person eat them all...or 17 skinny people ate 1 each?  :D

Or...you ate 1 and swiped all the rest into your bag?  :lol:

Hahaha, all office members got one and then a few survived! But I executed the last one, called shy guy, with pleasure!

Anyway, there aren't skinny people in our firm..even if anyone skinny join, they soonish can't fit in that description :D

Hahaha, all office members got one and then a few survived! But I executed the last one, called shy guy, with pleasure!

Anyway, there aren't skinny people in our firm..even if anyone skinny join, they soonish can't fit in that description :D

Oh geeee!!! That's so wonderful Jelena!  ^_^

Either the pay is damn good...or the food being served are always damn good!!!  :D

We have lunch in the office and many fast food kiosks around and we sit and work by the monitors a whole day, therefore it must result with a weight increase :D

Ahhh! No wonder it's so much fun...and how much you love your job!  ^_^

Ah weeell...a little extra on the bums could be good...  :D ...so long as it doesn't go to the wrong parts! Hehehehe.