Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hola from Thailand :)

Heeeeeeellooooooooo darlings!!!

I just came to say hello!! Thailand is cool, I'm still in Bangkok, that's a crazy place!!

Tomorrow we'll be riding the elephants and cuddling tigers, in the temples!! :D I'm so excited!!

After that we're finally traveling to some exotic beaches, yeeeeeey!!! I won't try to reach the internet there probably hahaha!!

Kisses and hugs! Leaving you in fabulous hands of ValDes and Cocopop meanwhile :D

Ahhhh...you're so near yet so far away...right Luciana?!  ;)

Bangkok is forever a driver's nightmare...but you're probably stuck for choice (transport), so stay cool...eat more ice-cream!  :D

The beaches are paradise...atmosphere exotic...but watch out for 'crocodiles'...the 2-legged kind!  :D They are everywhere!  :p

I'm beginning to sound like Luciana's mum now... :rofl:

Heeeeeeellooooooooo darlings!!!

I just came to say hello!! Thailand is cool, I'm still in Bangkok, that's a crazy place!!

Tomorrow we'll be riding the elephants and cuddling tigers, in the temples!! :D I'm so excited!!

After that we're finally traveling to some exotic beaches, yeeeeeey!!! I won't try to reach the internet there probably hahaha!!

Kisses and hugs! Leaving you in fabulous hands of ValDes and Cocopop meanwhile :D

Oh wow! Leaving them in my 'safe' hands...is that really advisable?? Lol.

Sounds like your having a fab time, I'm very jealous whilst I look out my window and the lovely rain! I didn't even know you were on holiday! Enjoy the rest of it .....can't wait to hear some stories when you get back

Ahhhh...you're so near yet so far away...right Luciana?!  ;)

Bangkok is forever a driver's nightmare...but you're probably stuck for choice (transport), so stay cool...eat more ice-cream!  :D

The beaches are paradise...atmosphere exotic...but watch out for 'crocodiles'...the 2-legged kind!  :D They are everywhere!  :p

I'm beginning to sound like Luciana's mum now... :rofl:

Her mum!?? Have you changed gender overnight?

Hahahahahhahaah! :crazy:  That's the post of the month without any doubt! Sharon, kudos for your incredible sense of humour. It keeps surprising me in a positive way over and over again..  :good: 

Lol....well I do try!

Yes Sharon, I told her you will be my right hand...and left one as well :D Hope you don't mind?

Of course not! And like I said the other day I'm on my best behaviour at the moment...so perfect timing !

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all, I had a wonderful holiday, it was more like a dream! What a beautiful country! If someone would ask me to move and live there, tomorrow, I'd pack my bags and go!! Just a perfection, with more than everything I need!

I can't describe the beauty of the beaches..the most beautiful ones I've ever seen!

Also, I have many new experiences! Tried a few things for the first time in my life: went for a real diving, with full equipment, rode the elephant, cuddled tigers, fed the monkeys, drank fresh coconut milk aaaaand I've tried a mushrooms shake :D :D Now that was TRIPPY!! I saw so many things and colours and the effects were present for the whole day hahaha..I wasn't sure if I'm back to my head and body finally, after the influence was over :D

It helped me understand why all the clothes is so colourful there! You can buy mushroom shake (Happy shake) and joint almost everywhere, especially in the beach bars!! And the biggest paradox is that the penalty for smoking it, is like - a death  :shok:

Everything is cheap, but as a tourist, you want to try everything, so the money is easily slipping away from the wallet :D Massages are on every few meters and they are offering quit a list: foot massage, thai massage, oil, shoulders, coconut.. I had one of these almost per day :p The food is fantastic and you can buy a lot of various fresh fruits everywhere, as often as sea food specialties! Wanted to try grilled scorpios, but when I was finally encouraged, we have to leave!

And the tuc tuc ride is crazy (it's like a little noisy van, with open sides)! You can also take a motor-cab and they are often riding two persons on it..so there would be 3 souls on poor scooter :D

Didn't like the Phuket..it's too heavy for my taste! Lot of ladyboys, older guys walking like a pair with them (for money), pap, awful clubs and music..just too commercially! Like a big, crowded vanity fair!

But Koh Phangan, Phi Phi island and Koh Samui are a pearls!! Would recommend this trip to everyone, really!! Because, so far I've seen from the Earth, this is really a place that could be crowned with Heaven on Earth title  :wub:

So, here are some photos, as promised!! 

1622847_10202552776314362_1874527455_n.j

1798882_10202552787994654_20823342_n.jpg

1904003_10202552769954203_1450904078_n.j

1601244_10202552774794324_2039072511_n.j

Part of our approximately 60 people group, chillin' and drinkin' Mojito:

1912092_10202552796314862_300498646_n.jp

1800423_10202552799834950_1394961327_n.j

This one below is from one of their aaaamazing temples:

1620745_10202552759113932_871220184_n.jp

1723246_10202552789194684_1736514635_n.j

And here I am with the monkey in diapers hahah: