Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Prendaaa
    Newest Member
    Prendaaa

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

Yippeee!  :D

However...  8) ...I will be on the road again in about 2 hours... :search:...so I won't be able to give a teaser and watch over it. Can somebody else take over pleeeeease? :angel:   ;)

Thank you!  :good:

I can!

What starts with a T ends with a T and has a T in it?

Yep! I agree with you on that point, Jay...BUT...nowadays, horses are no longer wild as they were before, so I do not know for sure if new horses need to be 'broken' first before they can be domesticated.

But then again...this is just a quiz...anything goes...just as for your Mary Poppins excuse!  :D  :lol:

Lol, well, I didn't create the umbrella riddle - it's been around long since before I was born :D

As to wild horses, there are still herds today. But even as to any horse born onto a ranch or farm it still must be broken first. They aren't ready to be ridden until such time, and still wild at heart - they haven't been domesticated to the stage of say, today's dogs or cats.

" By the end of a foal's first year, it should be halter-broke, meaning that it allows a halter placed upon its head and has been taught to be led by a human at a walk and trot, to stop on command and to stand tied."