Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you Seat :)

Sweet wishes to you and other members! :) How was your New Year Eve?

Thanks Luciana, it was just an relaxed evening watching tv. Since I have dogs (they are affraid of fireworks) I have to stay at home. And you, did you party untill you dropped? :D

Nice and comfy with dogs :) I hate that 31st's pressure and euphoria, but a few hours before 00:00 it got me too, so I went to the main Belgrade's square where everybody were happy, drunk and cheerful, joined that atmosphere for an hour, watching not to be hit by some pyrotechnics, drank little bottle of 40% alcoholic drink made of quince (original Serbian name for that is Rakija and it's made in fermentation of fruit, usually apricot, plum, pear and quince) and that's it :D

But! Christmas Eve for me is more special and I'll be having much crazier evening and night than new year's :D

Nice and comfy with dogs :) I hate that 31st's pressure and euphoria, but a few hours before 00:00 it got me too, so I went to the main Belgrade's square where everybody were happy, drunk and cheerful, joined that atmosphere for an hour, watching not to be hit by some pyrotechnics, drank little bottle of 40% alcoholic drink made of quince (original Serbian name for that is Rakija and it's made in fermentation of fruit, usually apricot, plum, pear and quince) and that's it :D

But! Christmas Eve for me is more special and I'll be having much crazier evening and night than new year's :D

That sounds very good, that Rakija. But you say a little bottle. What is a little bottle to Serbian measures? ;) Not that you take 2 zips and the bottle is allready empty :D:drinks: , I guess.

That sounds very good, that Rakija. But you say a little bottle. What is a little bottle to Serbian measures? ;) Not that you take 2 zips and the bottle is allready empty :D:drinks: , I guess.

That word 'rakia', my dear Seat, is a magical word, I would gladly explain by myself! :lol:

Rakia (''ракия'' is the original spelling in Cyrillic) is my favorite alcohol drink and it is the most common drink you will meet across the entire Balcan Peninsula, including but not limited to my Bulgaria and Luciana's native country - Serbia! ;) If you ever intend to visit this part of the world better arm yourself with knowledge about this important matter, since you will hear about rakia very very often from many many different people! :lol: More info here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakija!

As for the measures, who cares about them, Seat! :D What matters here is the party, isn't it?! :p

Also true. Always thought Luciana was a kind of angel, since she is no gambling 'player'. At least she has one 'bad' ;) habit :lol:

Just kidding ofcourse :angel:

Hahahahahha! Seat, you definitely made my day, mate! :lol:

And I think that this " kind of angel" expression has just turned you into Luciana's most favorite member! Congrats, dude! ;):D

• 6 months later...