Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Today we had 3 dogs and the puppy above, in the office, because we wanted to make some short movie for office! What a fabulous day it was! It was so hard to work, with all that sweetness around and not to be disrupted :)

I dream about the day when the dogs and puppies will be replaced by sweet little girls and boys! Would be at least 10 times more fun, guarantee that! :D

Today we had 3 dogs and the puppy above, in the office, because we wanted to make some short movie for office! What a fabulous day it was! It was so hard to work, with all that sweetness around and not to be disrupted :)

wow..u must be playing with them and having a lot of fun..plz share the pictures with us..

I dream about the day when the dogs and puppies will be replaced by sweet little girls and boys! Would be at least 10 times more fun, guarantee that! :D

Oh not again  :rolleyes:

Dogs and puppies can never be replaced in my heart :p

That's right sneha, I can spend hours with dogs! Just to upload some photos from yesterday and I'll attach them here :)

I adore dogsss,,,I can speak with them,, we understand each others very well  :rolleyes:  :D  for real. 

I adore dogsss,,,I can speak with them,, we understand each others very well  :rolleyes:  :D  for real. 

I have 3 extra smart kittens for you to keep in the office, I can arrange everything, as a gift,, I know you dont like that much cats,, but my crazy tiger mici and her babies are just adorable. I want to keep them all, just dont know if is possible, because Mici is super inteligent cat,, just tonight , one of her super babies,, jumpinh on my bed, like a crazy, and they are just 1 month and 4 days old,,, I will post some photos,, So for AG I have ready kitty,,, isnt it nice of me ? :D:lol::fool:

First two images, my lovely witch Mici, honestly super cat, so my father asked me if Mici can be his,, I said,, big No,he said, hm,I may stole her from you,I said, no problems, I have papers, shes mine,,, second image, 30 mins before baby delivering,I was screaming during delivering, my father said like, it sounds like me delivering babies,, and it was true, I couldnr go thru that because I love her way to much,, so some lil baby came into our yard, third image shows Bubi, he is from Serbia and should be small puddle :D :D , no one wanted to take him, they said he is the hyper dog,,, and he is, no matter, parents never saw Bubi,,he came like a midium puddle,, for me, huge one,, so third image,, there is Cici, mine Mici,,, and this one father named her Cici, axaxa,,, so nice of him,, so Bubi and adopted Cici .

Enough is enough,,, bur just for now.

post-61595-0-33011000-1405723944_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-50306100-1405724193_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-00404600-1405724576_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-61944800-1405724653_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-41955100-1405724769_thumb.jpg

Ooooooooooh my God, what a cuteness, I'm gonna die!!!!

Look at this poodle of Awena! Sorry, had to mention her first, since I have a poodle too :) They are all so adorable and look alike, like little innocent sheep!  :wub:

Zeljko what's that breed? Looks still baby, with gorgeous blue eyes!

Ooooooooooh my God, what a cuteness, I'm gonna die!!!!

Look at this poodle of Awena! Sorry, had to mention her first, since I have a poodle too :) They are all so adorable and look alike, like little innocent sheep!  :wub:

Zeljko what's that breed? Looks still baby, with gorgeous blue eyes!

Innocent ship, well, Bubi is actually,smart inoccent ship taking those kittens and moving, collecting them like some guardian, I never met such a dog like Bubi is, such a sweathearth, and he was only one of his brothers and sisters, no one didnt want to take him,, I am glad, we have special baby,,Bubi

Wow, incredible :) Yeah poodles can be either crazy (like mine) or complete angels :)

Bubi is such a cute name!

yes, i can not describe, he love to give many kisses all day long, all the time, he looks like some boy on his first day in school,Bubi is just real Bubi, like his name says. I will post soon image, Bubi with female hat on,,like a lady,, when kids wants to play with him, they get kisses first and they are  adoring him.

Every time I see your lovely animals, I have to wipe off a tear  :cray: . Once we had 3 lovely dogs, 3 months ago we had our last one to put to sleep forever. :(

Forever they will have a firm, warm place in my heart.  Enjoy the company of your beloved house/home animals, enjoy every single day  :good:

But what happened to all of them? 

Old and sick  :cray:

Now 2 years ago we had to euthanise my lovely 12,5 year old  dog, she had cancer and on top ot that she got acute leukemia

7 months ago we had to euthanise our 16 year old beloved Malthese, who appeared to recover from cancersurgery, but at the end was methastised. The cancer had spread all over his body

And finally 3 months ago our last much missed Malthese, in the age of 12.5  also had to be euthanised due to severe respitorial failure and internal stomach bleeding.

This last dog had quiet a medical record allready, he was a thyroid patient and familiar with heartproblems, and survived a stroke.

We never gave up on them, even if it costed us several month salary, but at the end, when they have more bad days than good days, when you see them struggle, than you have to show them how much you really love them, by euthanising them to avoid futher pain and suffering.

And that, that is a very hard decision.  :cray: I miss 'em all three, every single day.

Oh Seat, that's so sad :( Stupid cancer, the biggest evil of the world. Can't spare even the animals  :angry:

But at least, as I can see from your post, they had long life, fulfilled with a lot of love and care. Anyways, I feel for your miss and don't forget that all the dogs go to heaven  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are  living  in Australia, yesterday I saw this baby photo and wanted to share,and now while looking for photo I found this info too, funny  :rolleyes:

Here’s a free fact:  Wombats are the original dice-makers.

wombat.jpg?w=300&h=225

Ice ages before Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson introduced Dungeons & Dragons and its fancy nerdlinger 12- and 20- and 100-sided dice to the socially inept world…

100-sideddie.jpg?w=192&h=192

…wombats were churning out good ol’ 6-sided dice for Aboriginal gamblers like it was going out of style. And I do mean churn.

See, wombats have cubic *****.

Take a peek for yourself.

squarepoo2.jpg?w=398&h=265

How do they do it? These cute-as-a-really-cute-button (I’ve never found regular buttons particularly cute), furry, intelligent marsupials—and the closest living relative to the koala—have special bones in their backsides for squeezing and shaping and slicing their *****.*

But know this:  having square scat is not a useless talent.

Wombats ***** on top of rocks and logs near their burrows; not so much to keep intruders away, but to remind wombats how to get home. It seems they have terrible eyesight but an excellent sense of smell. So natural selection gave their rubik’s ***** a smell distinctive to each individual wombat. However, for the ***** to remain in place atop its rock or log—and thus help them find their way home after a heavy night of grass-eating (and smoking, no doubt)—the ***** comes out cubic.

Because there’s nothing more frustrating than having your ***** roll away when you want it to stay.

*(for a more unappealingly diligent biological explanation, check this quasi-fetishistic video out.)

ONE MORE THING you should know about wombats:  despite being mostly peace-loving, herbivorous, crepuscular (means “appearing or active after twilight,” and “phenomenal word”) creatures that spend their lives digging holes so they can hide in them, wombats are responsible for more human deaths than almost any other animal in Australia—and Australia has a LOT of deadly animals.

wombat2.jpg?w=497(deadly, perhaps; but who could stay mad at you?)

Why? Because they’re kegs on legs. Their rear hides are crazy tough and strong, which helps them burrow and acts as a nifty shield (and occasional weapon) against predators. They weigh between 70-90 lbs and have an insanely low center of gravity. And they’re one of the strongest burrowing animals in the world. All those qualities make them hard to smush.

At night when they come out to feed, squatty wombats will act as a launching ramp for passing motorists unlucky enough to run into them, sending their cars skywards and off the road. Amazingly enough, wombats have been known to survive these accidents.

• 3 weeks later...