Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Muhammadkashif
    Newest Member
    Muhammadkashif

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Mixed bag of wins from today! had insane swings so when I got back up to 79 miraculously I withdrew it at 73(tried 6quid but no luck) Still nice as this was all from a free €10 paysafecard I won in a contest ;)! Hope you guys like! played near 6 hours straight haha!

LOok at all the goodies I have earned for my persistence though and up a whopping 13 levels in under 12 hours of play(7thaug and today) highest bets of 50p ;)!

post-4909-0-91026100-1407616059_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-68408800-1407616078_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-97878700-1407616091_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-80562600-1407616152_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-11528700-1407616251_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-14084900-1407616566_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-38032100-1407616638_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-07370500-1407616659_thumb.jpg

Wow! Nice going there brother! So many wins on so many games at Casumo. I've been spending the whole day at Casumo too, playing Jack, Gonzo and the Barber...and I've made a fantastic win at Casumo. Will be posting up the screenshot after this. Congrats Bigdk on a job well done!  :good:

Wow! Nice going there brother! So many wins on so many games at Casumo. I've been spending the whole day at Casumo too, playing Jack, Gonzo and the Barber...and I've made a fantastic win at Casumo. Will be posting up the screenshot after this. Congrats Bigdk on a job well done!  

Thanks buddy been grinding my ***** off all day short break to scoff half a lemon cheesecake a banana juice and some toast haha but other than that not eaten! Check out cocopops under 100x bet thread too more slots win pics there as well! have 2 more pics from thursday to post as well couldnt bring myself to look at them as I lost the 80euros(another 10europaysafecard though) I won 3 paysafecards my prize was 30euros :)

First ever fullscreen on Twin Spin and a nice DOA 5 badges hit. Shame I lost this win not instantly but spent hours trying to claw back up! As I said above though it was with a free paysafecard voucher I won so not my own cash still a shame to lose after getting a full screen on twin spin at the very start though! 

post-4909-0-91358800-1407618179_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-49244800-1407618200_thumb.jpg

Casumo...Casumo...I spent the whole day playing at Casumo, right into the wee hours of the morning...toyed with the Barber and lost...looked for lost treasure with Gonzo and lost...climbed the stalk with Jack and lost...damn! Must have made a total of about 7 or 8 small deposits at Casumo, totalling about 250Euros, or thereabouts, but Jack finally saved my day...pheeeew!!!  :D

post-61309-0-39669100-1407618369_thumb.jpg

DANG!!! WHERE"S THE 5th HAAAAARP???!!!  :cray:

post-61309-0-68101200-1407618468_thumb.jpg

Finally withdrew 625Euros, keeping 50Euros in Casumo for some more play! Whoopieeeeeee!  :yahoo:

Thank you Jack!!!  :D

Casumo...Casumo...I spent the whole day playing at Casumo, right into the wee hours of the morning...toyed with the Barber and lost...looked for lost treasure with Gonzo and lost...climbed the stalk with Jack and lost...damn! Must have made a total of about 7 or 8 small deposits at Casumo, totalling about 250Euros, or thereabouts, but Jack finally saved my day...pheeeew!!!  :D

attachicon.gifJack & Beanstalk 3.jpg

DANG!!! WHERE"S THE 5th HAAAAARP???!!!  :cray:

attachicon.gifJack & Beanstalk 4.jpg

Finally withdrew 625Euros, keeping 50Euros in Casumo for some more play! Whoopieeeeeee!  :yahoo:

Thank you Jack!!!  :D

1024x bet very nice! You must have got similar thing to what I got when I was betting 20p :)! Good result after so many lost deposits what size bets were ya doing on Barber Shop? I bet only max of 20p normally 10p as it can take a good bit before giving you should go back and see if you get better haircut don't go higher than 50p seriously it is quite high variance! I'd need to have a shot on DOA with that much cash in my wallet though ;) Good luck AFI!

I was playing with 20cents and sometimes 50cents bets at Barber Shop. Never got any 100x bet win. Nearest was about 80x. Lost in the end.  :(

Good luck to you Bigdk!  ^_^

I've been using it to get my cash up to a more playable balance recently 3 times this one week do you autoplay it? even though there is no stop button you can stop the reels by mistake if you don't autoplay just like with jackhammer try using autoplay next time man works for me.Sometimes manual when I am being impatient but make sure not to double click ;)!

Sometimes I use autoplay, but most of the time I use my finger...just as our Queen does with her magic finger! Hahahaha. And I do press the spin button to occasionally stop the reels. Again, sometimes it works, most time it doesn't.  :D

Sometimes I use autoplay, but most of the time I use my finger...just as our Queen does with her magic finger! Hahahaha. And I do press the spin button to occasionally stop the reels. Again, sometimes it works, most time it doesn't.  :D

Listen to the head barber ;) I have owned the slot since I gave it that 2nd chance trust me this game is like DOA let it lose badly and it'll pay you back in spades man ;) speaking of DOA heres another monstrous hit ;)! was a little naughty and reversed my withdrawal glad I did pushed DOA and it paid off +400X bet. Now withdrawals €126! 12x deposit and remember deposit was free money :)!

DOA +400x bet! great hit for a teeny 18cent wager! :D:ph34r:  :o  B) This was combo of wilds when 5 extra spins were still to be played!! very close! Deposit €10 Paysafecard(comp prize) withdrawal €126 :)!

Whoopieeeee!  :D  Well done Bigdk! Really having a blast yesterday hah?! Congrats!  :good:

Listen to the head barber ;) I have owned the slot since I gave it that 2nd chance trust me this game is like DOA let it lose badly and it'll pay you back in spades man ;) speaking of DOA heres another monstrous hit ;)! was a little naughty and reversed my withdrawal glad I did pushed DOA and it paid off +400X bet. Now withdrawals €126! 12x deposit and remember deposit was free money :)!

Hopefully it'll soon be like Jack and the Beanstalk for me too! Yes, I'm sticking with the game and it's such a fun to play!  :D

Starburst it is!!!

Well done darling! Not a lot, but better than nothing!  :good:

Many more of such double births and your house will soon be full of kids!!!  :lol:

Had a terrible set of free spins from old Jack yesterday £2.36 ! Shocking

Tell me about it! Hahahaha. When it's bad, it sucks your credits like anything! I was facing this just before that 4 harps appeared to save my day!  ^_^

Tell me about it! Hahahaha. When it's bad, it sucks your credits like anything! I was facing this just before that 4 harps appeared to save my day!  ^_^

Imagine you had tilted and upped the money :) $$$ even 2quid would be in excess of 2grand :)!

Imagine you had tilted and upped the money :) $$$ even 2quid would be in excess of 2grand :)!

To tell you the truth Bigdk, I was betting 2.00Euro per spin, because I was expecting that free spin to come on soon...but the spins came empty, for over 30 spins consecutively, not usual, and I ran out of credits! :angry:  I deposited another 30Euro, played at 1.00Euro per spin, also ate them all away. Another deposit of 20Euro, played at 0.60Euro...and the blardy free spin game came!

I was damn angry and disappointed...but was damn happy when it paid out beautifully! I guess it didn't want to pay out at 1.00Euro bet or higher!  :(

To tell you the truth Bigdk, I was betting 2.00Euro per spin, because I was expecting that free spin to come on soon...but the spins came empty, for over 30 spins consecutively, not usual, and I ran out of credits! :angry:  I deposited another 30Euro, played at 1.00Euro per spin, also ate them all away. Another deposit of 20Euro, played at 0.60Euro...and the blardy free spin game came!

I was damn angry and disappointed...but was damn happy when it paid out beautifully! I guess it didn't want to pay out at 1.00Euro bet or higher!  :(

That's rotten luck then! But at least you more than doubled deposits made! You'll get it at 2quid one of these times but fyi from someone who has played this game for over 2 years don't bet as much as 1-2pounds unless you have balance of at least €5-600 seriously as you saw that game takes so much so fast at times! Even balance of 1-200 is dangerous betting that big unless you get extremely lucky! Also with these dream free spins so few and far between it's not worth the risk.

That's rotten luck then! But at least you more than doubled deposits made! You'll get it at 2quid one of these times but fyi from someone who has played this game for over 2 years don't bet as much as 1-2pounds unless you have balance of at least €5-600 seriously as you saw that game takes so much so fast at times! Even balance of 1-200 is dangerous betting that big unless you get extremely lucky! Also with these dream free spins so few and far between it's not worth the risk.

Yes indeed Bigdk, I am aware of all this by now. I bet big only by instincts, not by anything else, because I don't have Johnnygotthebone's bankroll! Hahahahaha.

(Sorry Johnny...no offence, just needed to refer to you!  ;) )