Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

last night i got 30fs on aztec magic. got like 1,40 but lady luck had other plans for me. after finishing wager i was around 70 euro and geisha gave me a nice 200x wich got me to 370 euro. cashed out and deposited 10 at mybet. at lobby page i saw rumpel and i said why not! finally cashed out another 1300. perffect saturday night

post-85137-0-88387100-1526802517_thumb.jpg

post-85137-0-86483900-1526802589_thumb.jpg

post-85137-0-33739500-1526802602_thumb.jpg

post-85137-0-41829400-1526802614_thumb.jpg

Congrats on those fantastic wins Drskin! :good:

Perhaps you should now be Drmoney instead!  :D

hahahaha This was trully a gift! I got the wins from nothing but 30fs. 

I have a newborn son of 1 month old and as you can see from the screenshots this month he must be one lucky son of...... my wife! :p

I have a newborn son of 1 month old and as you can see from the screenshots this month he must be one lucky son of...... my wife! :p

Aaaaaaaah...no wonder! A newborn always brings good luck, especially a boy...so that's a double congrats to you and your wife!  :good:

And that's something I could confirm from personal experience too! Had a real blast 8 years ago when my son was born... :good: 

Still have no clue if that happened because of the 'do-or-die' style of playing back then or the insane euphoria from the newborn. :) 

Congrats mate and keep them coming! ... Eh, both newborns and great wins! :D:good:

And that's something I could confirm from personal experience too! Had a real blast 8 years ago when my son was born... :good:

Still have no clue if that happened because of the 'do-or-die' style of playing back then or the insane euphoria from the newborn. :)

Congrats mate and keep them coming! ... Eh, both newborns and great wins! :D:good:

A few months from now, our Sharon would be getting a baby boy...so let's see if she gets a wonderful goodie-goodie winning streak after that too. If so, then we can consider this baby-boy-good-luck thing as not a myth! Hehehe.  :D

Hmm, seems like our dear friend @pinnit is slowly, but surely turning into a potential high-roller! Go, mate, go! :good:

He's been aiming to make a big win on a 5 quid bet since many months ago...let's hope that will come real soon!  ^_^

To be honest iv kinda got bored with death by a thousand cuts when playing even at quids, so now just depositing and seeing what they give me.

Banked a grand and now off to try and win something in that sweet alchemy game. There must be a 500x in there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! That's a lot of screenies within one week of playing mate, congrats! And I'm surprise to see that cigar-smoking fatty guy in a green-striped suit appearing here too, hahaha. It's been ages since I last gave him a hand.  :p

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to find the time and make a real play test of the new Play'N Go Legacy Of Egypt slot... 

Not quite impressed to be honest, was expecting much more from a slot game with x10 multiplier and possibility of +20 free spins... The base game payout is mediocre opposed to the free spins where the winning potential is obviously present, but unfortunately, very very difficult to achieve...  Oh, one more thing... This game eats like crazy, usually that would happen after a quick couple of features followed by a long, dry and killing session of no-win spins draining your balance super fast. 

Still, in my humble opinion, Legacy Of Egypt is in fact a much better game than Sweet Alchem/str/y... :p

legacy_egypt_01.jpg

legacy_egypt_02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...