Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Robercik888
    Newest Member
    Robercik888

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Ok guys VALDES IS OFF FOR A WEEK woooo hoooo - We can post whatever screenshots we want!

X1, x2 ... What the ***** -x100 your bet if you want!!!!

Well he told me to get into as much trouble as I want!!

Hahahaha! Just kidding guys - Valdes is going to kill me when he sees this.

No,we better stock to the x100 your bet rule or I will get banned !!

Let's see of we can get some screenshots in this week then guys!

Sure, we can post less than -100x  ;)  then Valdes will be so mad when he comes back he'll give us warning points  :p My idea is to post less than 100x, wait for him to get back to see what he thinks.....when his reaction settles in then we post other screenshots to complete the -100x to make it the complete 100x. Hehehe we'll let him think twice  :D

If he's still here then my plan is ruined

Ty Cocopop! Grinded for hours to keep winning on Gonzo if you hit an over 100x hit in free spins keep playing as that's how I knew it was on a roll got free spins a lot! Also in case you wondered I hit the 4 blues with a wild on Reel Steal that's how I got such a monster free spin win :)! one more for 1,875 in one hit though :(! which would be insane! 

Guys im so impressed with these screenshots! Valdes is going to love them!

Im sorry i'm not contributing to this thread in terms of screenshots to be honest i'm not doing very much spinning at the moment as I am s busy with work - but I am more than happy to see all you guys winning!

How lucky is this! 3 Free Spins at 2x turned into this gigantic win! I lost count on the Yellow & blue pills Imao

in33.jpg

This is after that big win so more wagering is required to take out the $10 bonus

7ka6.jpg

Finally the $10 is gone for good!!!! This is what I withdrew!!!!

8h885.jpg

And a woman's bedside manner pays off!!!!  :D

Now to do -100x posts to spawn 3 dancing hurricanes, a raging thunderstorm and a relentless earthquake with aftershocks from Valdes when he comes back...............a good way to put him back to his original mood after his vacation hehehe  :p  :p  :p

Lost first deposit of 20 euro on a purgatory Kings of Chicago sesh literally hundreds of deals 3 hour run+ and nothing more than 7.50 at one go! I opted to play one of my favourites jatb with next deposit of €20. Again seemed to be really hard to hit anything good, but it did keep winning a steady amount I then hit free spins about 4th-5th time to win just over 100x bet(about €44) giving me €65 went on DOA as it had took 100euro other day, took about 40 something spins to get free spins and I just knew when 2 wilds lined up quickly it was going to win something good the last spin of 12 gave me the 5th wild for 5 extra spins then on spin 2 of 5 extra spins jesse appeared! love the wild line! Amazing!! $$ :D  B)   

post-4909-0-74906900-1399869626_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! Great wins there TRM, Wolf, Icy and especially Bigdk!   :good:  :good:  :good: 

Two splendid wins on Dead or Alive???!!! You finally got that win you had been chasing, eh Bigdk?! Congrats man! Wish I could get it too one of these days!  :D

Me: Doctor, doctor...I want a BIG win too!

Doctor: What? Are you crazy? You don't even play that game!

Me...dang!...s-i-g-h...  :lol: