Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fager80
    Newest Member
    Fager80

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hmm, guess you will be surprised to know that I never tried this game so far, not in a demo or real play... Curious to now though what would be the variance of Bar Bar Black Sheep according to your experience? 

I guess it is fairly low variance, most of the wins are really pretty small and it is possible to have an almost static balance for a while until it starts to get eaten away. The Bar Bar Black Sheep feature, which can pay up to 999 x line bet, more often than not only pays between 150 and 300. Free Games offer I think 3 x usual line winnings but a lt of Free Games series nly bring a small amount. Not a game I would pay with my last Euros though

Once again you guys have inspired me. This time it is Darg with his hit and run. These past couple of days, I have been experimenting with high stakes hit and run :) here are some hits:

Unavngivet0000_zpsyqyqhsga.jpg
Unavngivet000_zpsfhgxy5la.jpg

Congratulations on those two nice wins sorenjo - the "run" part of hit and run refers to the prompt withdrawl of winnings. Hope this was accomplished too.....

All the best 

Darg

Congratulations on those two nice wins sorenjo - the "run" part of hit and run refers to the prompt withdrawl of winnings. Hope this was accomplished too.....

All the best 

Darg

Ahh yes. I must remember to withdraw xD I'm usually pretty bad at that. Lately I've been using skrill, and once I am above my starting balance, I withdraw the profit. Sometimes it's peanuts, sometimes it's more :)

Here's another great Amatic video slot called Eye Of Ra which tends to be a mid to high variance game and match my taste for slots perfectly! :D

attachicon.gifeyeofra1.jpg

attachicon.gifeyeofra2.jpg

It's a great game, but what's surprising to me is that all my big wins in this slot came from base play with 2-3 wild reels in one spin rather than in the bonus round. 

It's a great game, but what's surprising to me is that all my big wins in this slot came from base play with 2-3 wild reels in one spin rather than in the bonus round. 

Ah yeah, free spins feature is disappointing most of the time and even ended up myself couple of time with a big fat zero. :( Most often I would deposit 50 and try a hundred spins on 0.50 bet, if it keeps my balance steady I would continue playing and wait for a couple of features or even raise the bet to 1.00, had some pretty decent runs so far using that strategy. However... if it doesn't pay at the beginning it most probably means it will never do that within that session and you'd better run as fast as you can cause it may literally eat you alive! Lost a hefty 300+ balance playing 1.00 per spin without a single win of over 25 x bet! Very, very dangerous game... 

Ah yeah, free spins feature is disappointing most of the time and even ended up myself couple of time with a big fat zero. :( Most often I would deposit 50 and try a hundred spins on 0.50 bet, if it keeps my balance steady I would continue playing and wait for a couple of features or even raise the bet to 1.00, had some pretty decent runs so far using that strategy. However... if it doesn't pay at the beginning it most probably means it will never do that within that session and you'd better run as fast as you can cause it may literally eat you alive! Lost a hefty 300+ balance playing 1.00 per spin without a single win of over 25 x bet! Very, very dangerous game... 

I agree.

Hello guys :good:

I am new here but old in gamble :D I want to show you some of my latest big wins :yahoo: Usually I am playing on Betsson and Casumo.

Here are screens.

Screenshot_49.pngupload a gif

Screenshot_51.pngimage hosting over 5mb

Here is some nice win on 300 shields B)

Screenshot_55.pngupload pic

Screenshot_56.pngimage uploader

600x win on Book of dead....

Screenshot_57.pngimage upload with preview

Screenshot_60.pngfree upload pictures

Screenshot_64.pnguploading images

Screenshot_65.pngupload a picture

And let me show you my jackpot from today on Casumo :yahoo:

Screenshot_130.pngphoto host

Hope you like my screensshots, see you later guys :smile:

Welcome to Askgamblers Scatterhunters!  :hi:

Your nick suggests there are a few of you (scatter hunters)...but there's only one of you.  :D

Anyway, great nice wins there mate, congrats!  :good:

Those wins that exceed 500x your bet amount can also be posted in the Mega Wins thread:

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/4709-mega-slot-wins-oh-yes-its-possible/page-36

Hope to see more of your great wins Scatterhunters.  :D