Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wladek
    Newest Member
    Wladek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hmm, nothing in online gambling is really impossible if you ask me... :p

Maybe we could help you decide how to meet the WR... How much is your balance and what is the remaining WR?

Hehe lets have an update then

Started with Gonzo

HtwLZnP.jpg?1

then moved to Victorious

4X4WBES.jpg?2

Eb4Nlfr.jpg?1

A good start. Balance 850 :yahoo: Wager left 18000 omg  :shok:

I think i have to lower the bets a little. Next game DOA . 

...Or the next one... Or the one after the next one.... Or the one after the one after the next one.... :D

God luck prince! :good:

Lmao! Yes indeed, I lost count of the number of times I had consecutive features awarding less than 10x bet on DOA. So it wouldn't surprise me one bit, but I figure he would have to hit 5-wilds on a payline on DOA, maybe a 4 reel Wild Desire and a couple other monsters to survive get through the WR.

Well as i said it was mission impossible. DOA was cruel last night, dropped to 300 from 1000. Then I went all in with Jack Hammer  3,75bet but no luck. Wagered almost 5000. Tnx for support  :smile:

You did well enough to win those money Prince...so no sad feelings.

$40,000 to wager is real madness...I guess even Tom Cruise cannot do if it was his mission! ^_^

Well as i said it was mission impossible. DOA was cruel last night, dropped to 300 from 1000. Then I went all in with Jack Hammer  3,75bet but no luck. Wagered almost 5000. Tnx for support  :smile:

Better luck next time. Hope it was a fun experience nevertheless despite not winning anything.

You did well enough to win those money Prince...so no sad feelings.

$40,000 to wager is real madness...I guess even Tom Cruise cannot do if it was his mission! ^_^

I believe it was 20K and even that is still a lot to come out victorious. I don't even have the patience to play that long lol, would end up high rolling in no time just trying to get rid of the money or win big :lol:

Glad to see you back with us, biggy. :)

And congrats for this super win! Now it reminds me that I had some plans for 300 Shields and 2.5 bet featuring some unfinished business for the last month. :D

cheers I've just been busy working and when a get in am so tired not had the funds to play Much either.