Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kapmoore
    Newest Member
    kapmoore

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Okay, as some of you probably could remember, I took a short brake from gambling this week. The reasons why I had to do this were:

1/ I had really tons of urgent matters to do, yeah, including checking your monthly reviews, ;)

2/ To give my brain some time to get rid of the big numbers and bets from last week when I had several close encounters with the beloved Lady Luck which resulted in some really sustainable withdrawals (at least for my scales)

And so, Friday night was my first gambling session and what to say... Apparently, my brain was still not able to adjust to my usual bets and amounts to deposit and I suffered ..eh, let's say a bad session. Lost a big part of my winnings from last week, but what the heck, the good news is that those were 'winnings' after all. Stupid excuse, I know, but need to comfort myself somehow. :D

Not everything at this session was so bad however. I truly re-discover Twin Spin slot from NetEnt! Boy, I wish I had found this game earlier! It seems like both a great way to clear some decent chuck of wagering and producing excellent winning combinations! Wish I had played only Twin Spin and not that horrible Immortal Romance (especially with bets of 3 and 6 bucks a spin, I know, I know, :fool: ) but that's the life of the gambler I guess.... ;)

twin_spin3.jpg

twin_spin4.jpg

twin_spin5.jpg

twin_spin6.jpg

Okay, as some of you probably could remember, I took a short brake from gambling this week. The reasons why I had to do this were:

1/ I had really tons of urgent matters to do, yeah, including checking your monthly reviews, ;)

2/ To give my brain some time to get rid of the big numbers and bets from last week when I had several close encounters with the beloved Lady Luck which resulted in some really sustainable withdrawals (at least for my scales)

And so, Friday night was my first gambling session and what to say... Apparently, my brain was still not able to adjust to my usual bets and amounts to deposit and I suffered ..eh, let's say a bad session. Lost a big part of my winnings from last week, but what the heck, the good news is that those were 'winnings' after all. Stupid excuse, I know, but need to comfort myself somehow. :D

Not everything at this session was so bad however. I truly re-discover Twin Spin slot from NetEnt! Boy, I wish I had found this game earlier! It seems like both a great way to clear some decent chuck of wagering and producing excellent winning combinations! Wish I had played only Twin Spin and not that horrible Immortal Romance (especially with bets of 3 and 6 bucks a spin, I know, I know, :fool: ) but that's the life of the gambler I guess.... ;)

attachicon.giftwin_spin3.jpg

attachicon.giftwin_spin4.jpg

attachicon.giftwin_spin5.jpg

attachicon.giftwin_spin6.jpg

Great wins, VaIDes! :) And as for Immortal romance, I agree with Katemak, the last time I played it was yesterday (I tried to watch tv but got bored:D ) and Immortal romance gave me a pretty nice loss too. But Twin Spin is a really good game, for me it's better than the Starburst.

Valdes dont remind me of Immortal Romance slot I lost a lot and really a lot money on that stupid game  :angry: ,but this time she got me really good i dont think i will play it for the next 6 months ,I guess ,easy come easy goes  :crazy:

Easy come, easy go! Exactly! That's why the pain after a significant loss was not that bad as I usually feel. It still hurts though... :cray: 

I have suffered losses with Immortal Romance so far, but this never made me quit the hunt for the ultimate win with this game - 5-reel Wild Desire. And I am not planning to stop chasing it anytime soon, not until I post here a screenshot of all reels turned into bloody red wild stacks!   :crazy:

Great wins, VaIDes! :) And as for Immortal romance, I agree with Katemak, the last time I played it was yesterday (I tried to watch tv but got bored:D ) and Immortal romance gave me a pretty nice loss too. But Twin Spin is a really good game, for me it's better than the Starburst.

Thanks, blondie. :)

Yep, totally agree with you, Twin Spin is much better game for both wagering and chasing good hits with small bets. I mean much better in comparison with Starburst.

My personal opinion though.  

Those are good wins indeed on Twin Spin Guru mate! Congrats...for what they are worth! ;)

Once in a while, I would play the game too...but like all games, there are good times and there are bad times on Twin Spin too. ^_^

Valdes dont remind me of Immortal Romance slot I lost a lot and really a lot money on that stupid game  :angry: ,but this time she got me really good i dont think i will play it for the next 6 months ,I guess ,easy come easy goes  :crazy:

Oh geeees! Now this is certainly not good news to hear darling! :(

Hope you'll win something back from some other game.

Immortal Romance is still a no-go for me. Haven't played it for ages...and hope to keep it that way too. ;)

Oh geeees! Now this is certainly not good news to hear darling! :(

Hope you'll win something back from some other game.

Immortal Romance is still a no-go for me. Haven't played it for ages...and hope to keep it that way too. ;)

I guess Immortal Romance and it's Wild Desire could not just be a game changer but also a life changer, especially if you got the incredible luck to hit all 5 reels while playing at higher bets. Even playing at 0.30 per spin could bring you a win of 3645! Now try to compare this possibility with DOA for example. Let's say you play at 0.27, the closest bet to 0.30. Even if you manage to hit 5 scatters this means 675 win + the possibility to hit big during the free spins feature... Even though you need a win close to 11000 x bet to compare with the IR 5-reel Wild Desire... I know, both situations and almost impossible to happen, so far I've seen only one true 5-reel WD and a single DOA win in excess of 10000 x bet, but still, it's not a coincidence that so many players (including me) always have something in mind when playing IR and return to this game all the time. ;)

Other than this, Immortal Romance is just a ruthless %#&^%&^#% which could easily strip you naked in a blink of an eye! But this fact doesn't make it less attractive! On the contrary, the danger is always a powerful magnet! :p 

I guess Immortal Romance and it's Wild Desire could not just be a game changer but also a life changer, especially if you got the incredible luck to hit all 5 reels while playing at higher bets. Even playing at 0.30 per spin could bring you a win of 3645! Now try to compare this possibility with DOA for example. Let's say you play at 0.27, the closest bet to 0.30. Even if you manage to hit 5 scatters this means 675 win + the possibility to hit big during the free spins feature... Even though you need a win close to 11000 x bet to compare with the IR 5-reel Wild Desire... I know, both situations and almost impossible to happen, so far I've seen only one true 5-reel WD and a single DOA win in excess of 10000 x bet, but still, it's not a coincidence that so many players (including me) always have something in mind when playing IR and return to this game all the time. ;)

Other than this, Immortal Romance is just a ruthless %#&^%&^#% which could easily strip you naked in a blink of an eye! But this fact doesn't make it less attractive! On the contrary, the danger is always a powerful magnet! :p

She striped me very good those few days  :angry: and i still like that game  :crazy:

Oh geeees! I never realised that a $0.30 bet could win $3645 with 5 reels of Wild Desire! :o

That is indeed incredible! But of course, it will be like trying to win the first prize lottery...with maybe a 1 in a billion chance! ;)

Worse still, only god knows how many times you'd have to be stripped naked first before winning that 5 WDs, hahahaha.

Sorry...but I will only strip naked for my loved one...and avoid any forced-stripping by anyone. :p

For me personally, I am always in preference for REGULAR winning opportunities, to keep my ewallet regularly replenished with free money, hehehe.

From 11 free spins i won 1.42 euros on Starbust,i managed to get 70 euros from those 1.42 ,but i didnt cashed out ,just come to zero :fool:

Needless to say darling, I have never seen a win like this on my screen! It has never happened and I won't chase it either! :p

I'll just let you ladies get them...which you seem to be able to do quite regularly too darling! Cash out next time darling!!! ^_^

For me personally, I am always in preference for REGULAR winning opportunities, to keep my ewallet regularly replenished with free money, hehehe.

And who said I am not doing exactly the same? ;)

It's just that I am often returning to my eternal love called Immortal Romance, hoping to nail the bloody 5 reels of wilds. Yes, the chances to make that happen are pretty close to nothing, but when a minor thing such as odds like 1:1 000 000 000 could stop guru! :D

And who said I am not doing exactly the same? ;)

It's just that I am often returning to my eternal love called Immortal Romance, hoping to nail the bloody 5 reels of wilds. Yes, the chances to make that happen are pretty close to nothing, but when a minor thing such as odds like 1:1 000 000 000 could stop guru! :D

Hehehe...like I said before mate...when the going gets tough, the tough Guru gets going...impossible or not! ^_^

But all the best and good luck in getting that 5 Wild Desires mate. I shall share the happiness and joy! :good:

Hehehe...like I said before mate...when the going gets tough, the tough Guru gets going...impossible or not! ^_^

But all the best and good luck in getting that 5 Wild Desires mate. I shall share the happiness and joy! :good:

Thanks, mate! :)

Meanwhile, had some serious ''discussion'' with another old friend of mine last night. We got into a sweet chat lasted for hours and here's some of the topics we had...:D

gonzo10.jpg

gonzo11.jpg