Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tommywins2
    Newest Member
    tommywins2

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Of course I am playing... It is spinning and spinning and spinning at the background...while I'm doing all the rest. ;)

Hit the 5000 euros or more!! :excl::diablo:8):clapping:

P.S. prepare another computer or laptop if existing one is about to explode! from winnings of course!

post-61595-0-70836100-1425222815_thumb.png

post-61595-0-62686700-1425222957_thumb.jpg

Haha, this one really rocks, dear! Thank you! :good:

Hihi,, I am glad that you like it and what was on my mind is that I am always truly happy to see this wins,especially from the AG active family members but I didnt mentioned it in my previous posts today. And being happy for others is fortune.In my humble opinion as todays gambler of the day use to say. :p 

And I am in the crazy mood of course and feeling inspired :spiteful::lol: .

My darling Awena certainly knows where to get all those super images! ^_^

Fantastic darling! :good:

Thank you, thank you! :hi:

Actually I have them in my crazy head but still I cant find URL and copy option. Paste option is already here and endless imagination.

Here is sth for you, panda image represents you while playing DOA and how did you deserved your title of the M a s t e r !

post-61595-0-77017100-1425224761_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-09016100-1425224868_thumb.png

and psycho ooo jea. I really am.  :o  :shok:  :D . :db:

OMG!!! A psycho huh?! :shok:

Hmmmm...I'll be having a real tough time trying to 'tame' this young lady when I meet her! :D

Hmmmm...I'll be having a real tough time trying to 'tame' this young lady when I meet her! :D

ahhh ...meeting Awena hmmm.....so really coming here !!

ahhh ...meeting Awena hmmm.....so really coming here !!

Nothing will stop me from making my Europe trip...unless the One up there forbids me and stop me with some hindrances!

We have a saying..."We can only plan, God will decide!" ^_^

Nah Afi,, no way,I am super nice  and normal,,psycho if needed. 

No worries Afi, I am looking forward to meet you in person.and, you will be safe!

:friends:

Nah Afi,, no way,I am super nice  and normal,,psycho if needed. 

No worries Afi, I am looking forward to meet you in person.and, you will be safe!

:friends:

Aaaaah...good! Good! Very good! ^_^

Monday, 2nd March 2015...started off not too well for me! :(

I couldn't resolve my matters with the Ministry of Transport this morning and I need to drive back down to KL tomorrow to get it settled. Another long drive to be done...but what came after this was something else, hehehe.

Remember yesterday I said I got a no-wild bonus game on DOA at Casumo?

And that I'll be chasing after the expected big win...come or never?

Well...DOA was ruthless to me, to say the least! My 100EUR deposit got eaten quickly...followed by a few more 100EURs last night alone.

This morning...200EUR went down the drain too...but the gameplay was much better than last night.

Another 200EUR deposit...got 4 reels of outlaws again but no 5th one...on the 6th bonus game after that no-wild bonus game.

I kept on going...at 1.80EUR, 2.70EUR and occasionally at 3.60EUR...I MUST BE CRAZY, RIGHT???!!! :p

But my instinct said "Keep going! Keep going!"...and so I did...

And on the 8th Bonus Game...take note...8th Bonus Game after that no-wild Bonus Game...this beautiful win came! Woohoooo!

I didn't keep track of how much I had deposited in chasing this win...

probably about 2000EUR before the no-wild Bonus Game came...

followed by another 700-800EUR more after the Bonus Game...but the win was well worth it!!! :D

post-61309-0-54482500-1425282772_thumb.jpg

An even BIGGER win than my 5000EUR one! Thank you so so much my darling Lady Luck!!!  :air_kiss:  :give_rose::angel:

Monday, 2nd March 2015...started off not too well for me! :(

I couldn't resolve my matters with the Ministry of Transport this morning and I need to drive back down to KL tomorrow to get it settled. Another long drive to be done...but what came after this was something else, hehehe.

Remember yesterday I said I got a no-wild bonus game on DOA at Casumo?

And that I'll be chasing after the expected big win...come or never?

Well...DOA was ruthless to me, to say the least! My 100EUR deposit got eaten quickly...followed by a few more 100EURs last night alone.

This morning...200EUR went down the drain too...but the gameplay was much better than last night.

Another 200EUR deposit...got 4 reels of outlaws again but no 5th one...on the 6th bonus game after that no-wild bonus game.

I kept on going...at 1.80EUR, 2.70EUR and occasionally at 3.60EUR...I MUST BE CRAZY, RIGHT???!!! :p

But my instinct said "Keep going! Keep going!"...and so I did...

And on the 8th Bonus Game...take note...8th Bonus Game after that no-wild Bonus Game...this beautiful win came! Woohoooo!

I didn't keep track of how much I had deposited in chasing this win...

probably about 2000EUR before the no-wild Bonus Game came...

followed by another 700-800EUR more after the Bonus Game...but the win was well worth it!!! :D

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 13.jpg

An even BIGGER win than my 5000EUR one! Thank you so so much my darling Lady Luck!!!  :air_kiss:  :give_rose::angel:

HOOOOLLLYYYY SHIIIIIII..   :o  :o .... GREAT JOB AFI I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU  :yahoo:

HOOOOLLLYYYY SHIIIIIII..   :o  :o .... GREAT JOB AFI I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU  :yahoo:

Thank you darling! And I'm so glad I believed in what you said! ^_^

Well done man I could do with €600 never mind 6 grand lucky you bud! 

Hehehe. Thanks Bigdk mate. I wish you all the luck and hope you'll get that 600EUR soon! ^_^

Hel l €60 right now even I am so broke hopefully I'll win on a contest or poker or somewhere! Damn my generosity with my last winnings! LOL

Sorry to hear that mate. Winnings in hand never lasts long do they?...not even in my hands!

I'm losing thousands...before getting them back...and thank god for that too! ^_^