Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ayushkhare
    Newest Member
    Ayushkhare

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

not robbing them Luciana lol simply murdering them that's all

can someone calculate how many times my bet this was lol didn't really believe what I was seeing for a spin that cost only 15p yes 15p lol although I do know hitman slot can be generous from time to time just like this  :)

kXjQPwC.png

TRM, you won $121.50 for a $0.15 bet, which works out for a 810x bet win my friend! Super Win! Well done and congrats!  :good:

Because you need to give a chance to this slot ,from 50 - 100 spins  :rolleyes:

yes I got that win after about 50 spins, then i moved to another game and when i came back i didn't see that the bet was 2 euros and lost everything after a few spins  :D

not robbing them Luciana lol simply murdering them that's all

can someone calculate how many times my bet this was lol didn't really believe what I was seeing for a spin that cost only 15p yes 15p lol although I do know hitman slot can be generous from time to time just like this  :)

kXjQPwC.png

Wow TRM! I have never even come close to a win like this on Hitman. Very impressive. Well done

TRM, you won $121.50 for a $0.15 bet, which works out for a 810x bet win my friend! Super Win! Well done and congrats!  :good:

lol what a scorcher of a win in it was man and thank you :) all spent now tho lol

What a hit on hitman!! best I have had is £35 for 15p once and £42 for 30p I think nothing bigger than that and hitman was dire for me yesterday well done for winning!

I wish I knew how I did it :) lol so I can do it again and again lmfao

Just hit free spins again on evo for about the 4th time in about less that 100 spins easy maybe less than 50 I think I was including free spins in the 100 lol on a roll

not a biggie this time tho just less than £10

and you never got the Bars??

Yes, I had the bars, darling, 1 on each side of the star, for a lousy 1 or 2 payline win. Same with the 7s too. Had 2 rows of stars and paid nothing, or very little. No 3 rows of stars yet. And all these wins after playing over 1000 spins...how to like Starburst???  :(

What a hit on hitman!! best I have had is £35 for 15p once and £42 for 30p I think nothing bigger than that and hitman was dire for me yesterday well done for winning!

Aren't you guys lucky! The best I got from Hitman years ago was...I got hit...many times!  :angry:

Yes, I had the bars, darling, 1 on each side of the star, for a lousy 1 or 2 payline win. Same with the 7s too. Had 2 rows of stars and paid nothing, or very little. No 3 rows of stars yet. And all these wins after playing over 1000 spins...how to like Starburst???  :(

I made well over 10 000 spins at Starburst with bets between 0.10 and 1.00 in the last couple of months and guess what? Did never ever hit 5 bars, not even 4 of them...:( 

How to like Starburst you ask... Just don't, hate it...Like I do. :D

I made well over 10 000 spins at Starburst with bets between 0.10 and 1.00 in the last couple of months and guess what? Did never ever hit 5 bars, not even 4 of them... :(

How to like Starburst you ask... Just don't, hate it...Like I do. :D

There we go...and even after 10,000 worthless spins! Yep, me and Valdes definitely HATE Starburst!  :D

I hate Starburst, Gonzo's Quest aswell, either that or they hate me.

I Wish i could contribute more to this topic :(

Yep...that makes me, Valdes and the entire team of ManchesterUnited2020 hate Starburst!  :D

hmmm you and Guru ,always share the same opinion,well i like Starburst my lisbo friend  :D

Hmmmm....fair enough darling! I love my ggay friend Jack too! Hahahahaha. Eeeeew...on second thoughts...NO...no love Jack!  :D