Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pushparaj891
    Newest Member
    Pushparaj891

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I am always happy to see that gonzo's paying to someone. Nice two win Afi, congrats!

Thank you Yapro mate!  ^_^

I'm even more happier because that was my first play at Casumo...and made a win straight away...just as I did at Buck and Butler too. Now NetEnt is SERIOUSLY challenging Playtech for my top favourite software!  :p

Congrats Afi,, very nice to see this screenshot,, great!!! 

Thank you Awena darling. Have you played at Casumo yet dear?  ^_^

yes she did and had no luck there,but hope she will,sooner  :rolleyes:

Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know darling. Yes, of course, Awena will win at Casumo one of these days. Just need the right day and time.  ^_^

I guess,from now on,Netent will be your favorites ,instead of Playtech ,ha Afi ??

Yes, most likely darling, and I'm already playing more of NetEnt's games now than Playtech's.

Is this thread only when you are close to cash-out or for all nice winnings during the game?

If the second, I have some nice screen shots, they are from my TV screen, connected with the laptop :D

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

as a beginner you are doing great Jelena  :)

Hahaha, thanks :) I thought my screen shots are great! :D

Now I really don't know how to recognise good and interesting screen shots :( Do my bets need to be higher, so the winnings get bigger, so my screenshots would be more exciting or what? :)

Now I really don't know how to recognise good and interesting screen shots :( Do my bets need to be higher, so the winnings get bigger, so my screenshots would be more exciting or what? :)

as I know for Immortal Romance slot,people who have won a lot of money ,have won on the minimum bet,like your bet 0.30 and my  biggest  winnings ,came from the lowest bets x 0.20 or 0.40 euros ,so you are doing great !!

lets see some of yours mate. You must have a big collection of 100x bet wins. Don't be shy let us in on your secrets  :p

i did not have anything decent for a half of the year! :(

When i will finally have something to share - you guys will be able to see it.

nothing interesting in this screenies,  but now we know that you gambling on TV :))) it is much more interesting :p

Your screenshots are great and interesting! I personally feel if someone is happy with a win they have they should be able to post a screenshot, but since this thread has got a rule of x100 your bet and even though I've tried to get Valdes to amend it he won't! But don't worry he will let you off...or will he :D :D :D

but don't worry Luciana you don't need to up your bets to get wins over x100 they will come on low bets too. And I liked your screenshots ...and if you have screenshots under x100 you want to post...then this is a gambling forum....a new thread can be started with your screenshots...then if people don't want to see wins under x100 your bet they don't have to look at them!

That's a good idea, Sharon darling! A moral support as well as a boost for our darling Jelena's gambling spirits.  :good:

Thank you! I remember when I first started gambling I was taking pictures of wins that definitely wouldn't come close to qualifying for this thread but at the time I thought they were so good lol :D

Luciana, dear! Although I'm extremely happy with your wins coming from REAL play (finally, hip-hip-hooray:D), there are some rules for this thread, which you can find here

But since you are new to the real gambling, I'm sure people here would most probably not mind if I make a small exception for you. ;)

Today, I login into Casumo, went to see my good friend Gonzo...but he was too occupied with something (or someone) else. Ah well, I guess Gonzo need to be with some other guys and gals too, hehehe.

Can't go sailing, so I went hunting instead, for outlaws.  :D Not a bad day after all. Managed to get a few of them outlaws, but missed getting 5 of them all at once. Dang! Maybe next time I'll get you and all your boys Jesse!  :spiteful:

post-61309-0-58753400-1407057730_thumb.jpg

Next, I visited my not-so-friendly friend, Jack...but today, he was in a better mood with me, not unfriendly as usual. After a couple of hours enjoying with Jack, he finally took me up his Beanstalk and we managed to steal some gold from the giants, hahahaha. :D

post-61309-0-72598200-1407057932_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-50892900-1407057958_thumb.jpg

At the end of my play, I withdrew a sumptuous 550 Euros from Casumo, for a second straight win...and the money came in 1 hour later! Fantastic Casumo!!! I love you!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Luciana, dear! Although I'm extremely happy with your wins coming from REAL play (finally, hip-hip-hooray:D), there are some rules for this thread, which you can find here

But since you are new to the real gambling, I'm sure people here would most probably not mind if I make a small exception for you. ;)

And thankfully for that too...otherwise, I'll get Jelena to lasso your feet, mate!!! Hahahahahaha.  :D

Afi, congrats for the fantastic run mate! :good: Feeling so good when people are actually hearing what others are talking! ;)

Thank you brother Guru mate!  :D

If you can win at Casumo, if Katy darling can win at Casumo, then crazy Afi can win at Casumo too!  :D