Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

My last withdrawal was...

ValDes

Eh Katerina, very nice. i think I will invest my money into the poker game and sport betting. 

Slots dont like me right now for unknown reason and on the other side I have almost 99,99 RTP, triple my balance, lets say!

And so... After a couple of rather busy nights spinning and spinning and spinning...and not without the precious touch of our beloved Lady Luck, Guru is happy to announce this week withdrawals:

1/ $1100 from Slotty! Remarkable achievement considering the fact that it all came from redeeming my 33 supercharged credits!  :yahoo:

2/ $550 from BetAT. Made couple of deposits totaling 350, so just $200 profit, but still a decent one! :)

3/ $1300 from Lucky Dino. A serious amounts of deposits, but still over $600 in profit! 

I guess there is nothing to complaint of and all I wish is this magic period never ends!  :shok:

And so... After a couple of rather busy nights spinning and spinning and spinning...and not without the precious touch of our beloved Lady Luck, Guru is happy to announce this week withdrawals:

1/ $1100 from Slotty! Remarkable achievement considering the fact that it all came from redeeming my 33 supercharged credits!  :yahoo:

2/ $550 from BetAT. Made couple of deposits totaling 350, so just $200 profit, but still a decent one! :)

3/ $1300 from Lucky Dino. A serious amounts of deposits, but still over $600 in profit! 

I guess there is nothing to complaint of and all I wish is this magic period never ends!  :shok:

That is great news indeed mate. Congrats and well done! :good:

Errrr...does this mean you still HATE DOA??? :unknw::D

Can I congratulate  you :give_rose:  ,well done ,I am happy for you  :air_kiss:

I am SO happy for you! :))))

Love- Hate, Hate- Love... Who cares as long as the relation is a win-win combination. :)

Whaaat? :huh:  No way mate!

A win-win situation needs a love-love relationship. When there's hate, there's bound to be losses! ^_^

So you'd better LOVE DOA!!! Hahahaha. :D