Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SilviuT
    Newest Member
    SilviuT

• No registered users viewing this page.

My last withdrawal was...

ValDes

Lol a few times before. One time I had my hand behind my wooden chair when I fell off and my fall crushed my hand against the floor! Ouch....hurts bad!

Ahhh! So all writers like us have suffered this syndrome at one time or another - the sleepy writer syndrome, or the writer fall syndrome.!  :D

I can't believe I got my $301.55 withdrawal from Everest Poker already! That wasn't 3 - 7 business days for the Wire transfer lol........good they made me think that!

Way to go, Everest Poker then! :good:

Suppose that's the syndrome of the genius writers maybe? :D

Genius writers syndrome? Hehehe...but don't think so mate. I've seen others fell off their chair too...laughing their heads off!  :D

I've also seen some who fell off their chairs...when they misplaced their butts.  :p

Ah-haaa, I know! It's the 'don't write and sleep' syndrome!  :D

Apparently, we are sharing one and the same syndrome. :cray:

4 and a half month without a single withdrawal?! I'm afraid your Guru's luck felt into a deep black whole recently! :sad:

Whaaaaat??? :shok: It's been that long already? Oh maaan, I'd really be crazy! :sorry:

That's a drought...and can break any ground...or wallet!  :(

My last withdrawal was in early May, just a small one, not worth mentioning, but it's been zero since, so that'll be 2 months soon.  :(

Whaaaaat??? :shok: It's been that long already? Oh maaan, I'd really be crazy! :sorry:

That's a drought...and can break any ground...or wallet!  :(

My last withdrawal was in early May, just a small one, not worth mentioning, but it's been zero since, so that'll be 2 months soon.  :(

Well, the only hope is to pray Lady Luck will find her way out of the pitch-black hole she's in right now and land upon my shoulder for a couple of month again!  :rolleyes:

Well, the only hope is to pray Lady Luck will find her way out of the pitch-black hole she's in right now and land upon my shoulder for a couple of month again!  :rolleyes:

hey you 2,how are you,I am having day off today,so hope I will see you more ,i been busy ,so much lately  :crazy:

hey you 2,how are you,I am having day off today,so hope I will see you more ,i been busy ,so much lately  :crazy:

No wonder the Queen hasn't been around for a while! I thought I'm the only one that's busy...  :p

Busy at the bar is it Katy?  ^_^

No wonder the Queen hasn't been around for a while! I thought I'm the only one that's busy...  :p

Busy at the bar is it Katy?  ^_^

yeah Afi ,sooo busy,I am working from 14:00 till 22:00 its taking my all day,work work work,I will quit sooon,I have no time for nothing,even for my son and that is the most important thing to me  :(

yeah Afi ,sooo busy,I am working from 14:00 till 22:00 its taking my all day,work work work,I will quit sooon,I have no time for nothing,even for my son and that is the most important thing to me  :(

Oh my poor dearie! Having to slog long hours and leave the son behind...alone. Dang! I wouldn't like that too. Quality time with family and son is so precious.  ^_^

Apparently, we are sharing one and the same syndrome. :cray:

4 and a half month without a single withdrawal?! I'm afraid your Guru's luck felt into a deep black whole recently! :sad:

4 months Valdes??!! well i did my math and my withdraws are like in every 3 months ,well talking about good ones  :D

4 months Valdes??!! well i did my math and my withdraws are like in every 3 months ,well talking about good ones  :D

In February I took 1200 from Intertops Classic :D ,then in the beggining of March I took 600 euros from Jetbull :good: ,the small winnings I had between ffrom free chips or nodeposit bonuses :D  and in June I had good amount also around 1200 euros again :hi: ,noot bad at all.Now I am going to rest a bit ,becase I dont think that I will bbe happy in July again ,well just saying  :unknw:

In February I took 1200 from Intertops Classic :D ,then in the beggining of March I took 600 euros from Jetbull :good: ,the small winnings I had between ffrom free chips or nodeposit bonuses :D  and in June I had good amount also around 1200 euros again :hi: ,noot bad at all.Now I am going to rest a bit ,becase I dont think that I will bbe happy in July again ,well just saying  :unknw:

If you ever felt the need to rest a bit then you should do it immediately, cause the woman instincts are infallible! ;)

After 18 and a half weeks of dry spell over my gambling luck,  things finally changed for me and yes, I made my first withdrawal! Hip hip hooray!  :D  :yahoo:

But what really matters is that my 150 euro withdrawal came after only 4 free spins at Mega Joker game in Casumo! Thank you, Casumo! You have changed my luck! Hopefully! :good:

After 18 and a half weeks of dry spell over my gambling luck,  things finally changed for me and yes, I made my first withdrawal! Hip hip hooray!  :D  :yahoo:

But what really matters is that my 150 euro withdrawal came after only 4 free spins at Mega Joker game in Casumo! Thank you, Casumo! You have changed my luck! Hopefully! :good:

A sweet sweet revenge! Well done and congrats mate!  :good:

Thanks mate! 

Yet another pleasant surprise. My withdrawal was processed and money received in less then 20 minutes! Well done, Casumo! :good:

WOW! Fantastic!  :good: