Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Keeleytaylor
    Newest Member
    Keeleytaylor

• No registered users viewing this page.

My last withdrawal was...

ValDes

Katy, should I start considering a change of your forum title?! :D Something as Queen of No Deposit Withdrawals for example... :good:

noooo that was deposit Valdes ,nooo free chips  :D

I know that, but to be honest, I don't know anyone who have done more withdrawals after using free chips/spins than you! ;)

like I said Valdes,I am more luckier with free chips,then playing with my money  ;)

Their love for each other.............the guru and the witch............and the money. :p (Thinking aloud......get a room you too!) Hahaha, this sentence reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe LOL

Always I see Katemak dancing on the thread with her no deposits / free spins turned into (rubbing index and thumb fingers together). Anyways, two can play at that game! Screens are below (I didn't know about adjusting the size of the game windows until later on imao)

I'll cut the screens short as I did it already on the "Showtime" thread so long stories short it's 5 screens. Now I'm be waiting for this "bad girl" to hit my bank! The only fee I saw was for $7 if there is more than one withdrawal! Not bad Everest Poker!

post-10999-0-64861100-1403737969_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-36951900-1403737995_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-85178300-1403738032_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-17714800-1403738049_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-71530400-1403738162_thumb.jpg

My dear Icy,

Could my last point meant 'a team' instead of 'a couple'?  ;) I know your mouth is at least twice as faster than your head, but sometimes it is really better to think a bit before talking. :p

P.S. By the way, Katerina is a proud member of the AG Girls Squad, remember?! And that means that she is super hot, super smart and super gorgeous! Or in other words, the dream woman to share a room with!  :give_rose: 

P.S.1. Congrats on your winning though... :good: 

Their love for each other.............the guru and the witch............and the money. :p (Thinking aloud......get a room you too!) Hahaha, this sentence reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe LOL

Always I see Katemak dancing on the thread with her no deposits / free spins turned into (rubbing index and thumb fingers together). Anyways, two can play at that game! Screens are below (I didn't know about adjusting the size of the game windows until later on imao)

I'll cut the screens short as I did it already on the "Showtime" thread so long stories short it's 5 screens. Now I'm be waiting for this "bad girl" to hit my bank! The only fee I saw was for $7 if there is more than one withdrawal! Not bad Everest Poker!

:o Icy ,just because I adore you ,this time ,I wont get mad at you,or cast a spell on you  ;) ,next time be careful  :diablo: on you words :acute:

My dear Icy,

Could my last point meant 'a team' instead of 'a couple'?   I know your mouth is at least twice as faster than your head, but sometimes it is really better to think a bit before talking. :p

P.S. By the way, Katerina is a proud member of the AG Girls Squad, remember?! And that means that she is super hot, super smart and super gorgeous! Or in other words, the dream woman to share a room with!  :give_rose:

P.S.1. Congrats on your winning though... :good:

Thank you for noticing what a motor mouth I have! :hi:  What can I say....I like to be Quick-witted (or witty if you prefer)

Lol I wasn't serious about the couple/room thing! If anything I wanted to find a reaction fitting to the both of you. You know your pal Icymod was just kidding....right?

:o Icy ,just because I adore you ,this time ,I wont get mad at you,or cast a spell on you  ;) ,next time be careful  :diablo: on you words :acute:

I could be careful or I could simply advance through to the next level, fail to heed your warning and receive your glorious  :aggressive:

You want to know what else, I miss your cool  :girl_devil: comments (Evil Balkan style comments)

@Both, if I don't create these comments then my law of existence as a Vampire/Warlock will disappear (I'll go unnoticed/disintegrate for not having the most brilliant posts). Also, we 3 can be a team!

Good thing Everest closed my account so they can do my withdrawal for the manual Wire Transfer. I caught a break this time....no fees and no waiting/chatting in the "How to resist reversing  on a withdrawal" thread!!!!!!  :yahoo:

So did you withdraw the full $300 icy?

Yes Sharon, the full $301.55. They said it'll be 3 - 7 working days. After they processed it today, my Everest account reopened.......this is better than to see myself reverse my balance or wait for some period to complete. No $40 charges.....nothing......just those "up to 7 business days" standing in my way! 

Yes Sharon, the full $301.55. They said it'll be 3 - 7 working days. After they processed it today, my Everest account reopened.......this is better than to see myself reverse my balance or wait for some period to complete. No $40 charges.....nothing......just those "up to 7 business days" standing in my way! 

Good job, ...mate! :D 

Thanks Valdes!

Right now, I feel like going off topic or something to shave off some of this waiting. (I think your next move will be to suggest writing reviews to pass the time) Already been there, done and posted!  ;)

Thanks Valdes!

Right now, I feel like going off topic or something to shave off some of this waiting. (I think your next move will be to suggest writing reviews to pass the time) Already been there, done and posted!  ;)

Have you tried writing a review and falling off your chair, or seat, half asleep? I have! Hahahaha.  :lol:

Thanks Valdes!

See, we reach the moment when we could understand each other even without words. ;)

Have you tried writing a review and falling off your chair, or seat, half asleep? I have! Hahahaha.  :lol:

Been there...several times this year, when we were working at full steam to launch the new web! :D And just like you, I consider it as some funny moment in my life.

Lol a few times before. One time I had my hand behind my wooden chair when I fell off and my fall crushed my hand against the floor! Ouch....hurts bad!