Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sfdl80
    Newest Member
    Sfdl80

• No registered users viewing this page.

We have a new sports moderator - Welcome to the team Branchen!

Hello guys, 

I have some exciting news for our sporting section. We actually have two new moderators joining us to help us grow our brand-new sports forum. Today, we have our first moderator joining us, so please all help me welcome the lovely @Branchen!

Branchen is very experienced in all areas of sports and can offer his expertise much better than I can when it comes to sporting events. I know he has some exciting things coming up, which I will let him introduce to you. 

I'll still be here, guys, if you need me, and we can still run some sports contests to win points. 

@Branchen will be here shortly to introduce himself 🙂 

Hi! 
Thank you for the introduction! I'm very happy to be here and looking forward to contributing. 

I've been working with sports betting since the mid-00s. I've been running both my own betting tip website, a tip subscribtion service and worked as a tipster on one of the largest betting sites in Scandinavia. 

I have always been a firm believer in the importance of discipline and value betting when it comes to beating the bookmakers, and are these days mostly betting on Danish football as well as NFL - especially player props. 

27 minutes ago, Branchen said:

Hi! 
Thank you for the introduction! I'm very happy to be here and looking forward to contributing. 

I've been working with sports betting since the mid-00s. I've been running both my own betting tip website, a tip subscribtion service and worked as a tipster on one of the largest betting sites in Scandinavia. 

I have always been a firm believer in the importance of discipline and value betting when it comes to beating the bookmakers, and are these days mostly betting on Danish football as well as NFL - especially player props. 

Were excited to see what you have for us and I certainly need help with my bets, I’ve never won a sporting bet 🤣

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Were excited to see what you have for us and I certainly need help with my bets, I’ve never won a sporting bet 🤣

I have a tip for you. Stop betting on anything in favour of England. Always bet against them in every sport and watch the money flow in.

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

what was the most recent boxing match you bet on?

I think my last one was on Tyson in May, but of course he lost.  Waiting to see if the rematch happens in October but I don't think it will.