Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gambing3412
    Newest Member
    gambing3412

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000 + Surprise Merch!

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Looks like Sweet bonanza 1000 is the new ZeusvsHades.

Wouldn't really say that; after the last tournament on BWB, there was barely anyone above the 1000x in a whole month with vanilla bets.

Bonus Buys on the other hand do blend, fairly well.

2 hours ago, Potatohead said:

Wouldn't really say that; after the last tournament on BWB, there was barely anyone above the 1000x in a whole month with vanilla bets.

Bonus Buys on the other hand do blend, fairly well.

I have enjoyed so many memorable moments playing Pragmatic's slots over the last 5 years or so, but Sweet Bonanza 1000 is an absolute atrocity - and I suspect the rest of the '1000'-series is equally horrendous.

Early in the summer, upon its release, I took part in a PP screenie contest which pretty much required the participants to play this slot as much as possible for an entire week. I duly obliged and managed to spin it somewhere around 30,000 times. Over all these spins, I only hit an >250x total win twice! And the 100x or thereabouts wins were disturbingly few and far between as well. In addition, I encountered several spells of 1,000+ spins waiting around for the bonus to come in, only to see a 20x win when it finally did. Other entrants, too, reported the same misfortunes.

I lost 600 euros or so over that week, playing only at minimum stake. *Did recover 200 of them in prize money, though 😊 )

It really is a toxic slot and it worries me that it is also PP's most heavily promoted one, with those huge multipliers being its selling point but in reality nowhere to be seen. Obviously, I didn't expect it to hand out huge wins just like that, but over so many spins to at least have gotten a hint, or a small taste of some of its potential really shouldn't be too much to ask.

9 minutes ago, marius1978 said:

I have enjoyed so many memorable moments playing Pragmatic's slots over the last 5 years or so, but Sweet Bonanza 1000 is an absolute atrocity - and I suspect the rest of the '1000'-series is equally horrendous.

Early in the summer, upon its release, I took part in a PP screenie contest which pretty much required the participants to play this slot as much as possible for an entire week. I duly obliged and managed to spin it somewhere around 30,000 times. Over all these spins, I only hit an >250x total win twice! And the 100x or thereabouts wins were disturbingly few and far between as well. In addition, I encountered several spells of 1,000+ spins waiting around for the bonus to come in, only to see a 20x win when it finally did. Other entrants, too, reported the same misfortunes.

I lost 600 euros or so over that week, playing only at minimum stake. *Did recover 200 of them in prize money, though 😊 )

It really is a toxic slot and it worries me that it is also PP's most heavily promoted one, with those huge multipliers being its selling point but in reality nowhere to be seen. Obviously, I didn't expect it to hand out huge wins just like that, but over so many spins to at least have gotten a hint, or a small taste of some of its potential really shouldn't be too much to ask.

Pragmatic play have always been like this and today it happened with me again. A total balance of €126 was lost without having a single win over 30x.

@marius1978 Thanks for giving an honest opinion on the game and provider.

As far as I am concerned, I always keep away from Pragmatic games and only play them when there's a contest linked to it. I'm not like so many other players who love and hate the games. No 2 ways about it for me. 😉

7 hours ago, marius1978 said:

The only good one for vanilla spins within the 1000-series is Sugar Crush 1000

But you're not alone if it comes to the 1000 series, many peeps noticed that - BUT bonus buys work much better on the other hand:)

36 minutes ago, bricefox said:

Hello ,

Is it possible to post another screenshot if we get a result better than the previous one?

@bricefox You can post any better (higher winning multiplier) screenshot that you have at any time, but only your highest multiplier screenshot will count for the leaderboard.

On 8/19/2024 at 5:33 PM, marius1978 said:

Sorry mate, I missed that question yesterday. I don't know if it's ok or not to talk about other forums on here but you may find it by searching for "Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet" - it's the most recent post :)

Actually, that screenie I posted over there is of the same win but a different screenshot, so I think I'm in the clear! :D 

I'm not sure if I ended up replying to this as I can't find it but @marius1978 could you just explain what you mean same win different screenshot please? Just so I can check we are withing the rules here 🙂 

6 hours ago, bricefox said:

Hello ,

Is it possible to post another screenshot if we get a result better than the previous one?

Yes of course! You can post as many as you like as long as the score is bigger than your last one or bigger than anyone eles here.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'm not sure if I ended up replying to this as I can't find it but @marius1978 could you just explain what you mean same win different screenshot please? Just so I can check we are withing the rules here 🙂 

Sorry for being unclear 😊 I was asked if I had posted the win elsewhere and I replied that I had (but not in a competition).

What I meant by pointing out "same win, different screenshot" was that the screenshots aren't identical (one is taken during the spin and the other, posted here, is taken during the replay), so it's not like I had just found a win on some site and tried to nick it to present as my own 😄 Bottom line:  My screenie posted here is unique 🤗 

Was I clearer now? Sorry if not, I'm terrible at explaining 🤣

3 minutes ago, marius1978 said:

Sorry for being unclear 😊 I was asked if I had posted the win elsewhere and I replied that I had (but not in a competition).

What I meant by pointing out "same win, different screenshot" was that the screenshots aren't identical (one is taken during the spin and the other, posted here, is taken during the replay), so it's not like I had just found a win on some site and tried to nick it to present as my own 😄 Bottom line:  My screenie posted here is unique 🤗 

Was I clearer now? Sorry if not, I'm terrible at explaining 🤣

Great, that’s perfectly fine, thank you for explaining ☺️

@cocopop3011 Welcome to the contest! It's an honor that you'd post a screenshot of over 500x! Congratulations on your winnings! I wish you much more success! 👀🌠

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

No we will need the actual screenshot to count ☺️

Awaiting for yours too 😉😜

cocopop3011
This post was recognized by cocopop3011!

"Your points will count towards our contest to exchange points for cash prizes."

marius1978 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Even if many of Pragmatic's slots arguably are pure evil by design, especially newer titles like the 1000-series, Zeus vs Hades, Dog or Alive, Wild Gang, or very often the Big Bass series, in the provider's defense they do have a lot of, I wouldn't say harmless, but certainly balance friendlier slots to play around with too, so, if you don't mind, I thought I'd share some ok wins I managed to hit over the last week or so from their vast catalogue of older slots, far less brutal than those trending these days. 

It's a bit off-topic, I guess, but I figure it's ok since this thread is about Pragmatic Play, and I am in fact a big fan of this provider overall.

Mustang Gold, 215x

- One of my absolute favourite slots. The kind you can play for days straight and by the end of your marathon realise your balance is pretty much right around where you started at. It more often than not has a fairly frequent bonus ratio, like 1/125, and there is also the added feature of possibly hitting the Jackpot-mode. It's not a slot that promises any huge wins, but the 1,000x Grand does hit occasionally - I must have had it 10 times already! Here I again made it into the Jackpot-mode and was quite pleased at hitting the 2nd best, the Major. 

Buffalo King Megaways, 238x

- An instant classic upon its release a few years ago and I liked it immediately. Great atmosphere, engaging base game, and free spins that can occur very frequently at times. On one of my first sessions on it, I hit over 2,000x in the base game, pumas everywhere, and shortly after, a 3,300x free spins round. I have several >1,000x's on it and still stop by it weekly. Can be brutal though, but it tends to make up for it before long. Here I hit a modest win, but look at the potential it has with those ways, and the high multiplier wilds! 

Asgard, 191x

- Such a great wagering slot. It's underrated because it won't ever make you feel like it's about to go nuts and pay thousands, but it offers a lot of base game random action, each God having their own feature, and the free spins occur fairly often as well, 1/200 at a guess. Never had a 1,000x on it and I doubt I ever will, but I've many times had 500/1,000-spins sessions on it which combined paid even greater than that! Here I got a bunch of wilds and some good symbols too. 

Gorilla Mayhem, 549x

- A love/hate kind of slot. It has some of those evil elements but currently I'm back to loving it. I hit a 1,750x on it back when it was newly released. Haven't gotten there again, but not for a lack of trying, and it has this real engaging/dangerous ability to keep hinting at how easily it could pay out such figures again. Very entertaining and high-paced free spins round where you collect Gorillas for upgrades and have a good chance of several retriggers to aid your cause. But when it's cold, your balance is in imminent danger, and Gorilla Mayhem is no stranger to going 1,500 spins without the feature coming in!

Da Vinci's Treasure, 174x

- 3 different bonus modes which occur frequently. You really want to see it hitting the Progressive Free Spins, and if it doesn't Map Quest is a good consolation as it pretty much guarantees a 40/50x win. In the PFS, you get 12 spins, the multiplier increasing with 1 for each spin, and it can go on a retrigger spree as well, meaning you get some really huge multipliers further in to it, and full lines pay loads. It's a very exciting slot and here I got the PFS but sadly it failed to live up to my hopes of copying one of my several >1,500x wins on it from before.

Wild West Gold, 700x

- This one can take its time before doing something else than eating away at your balance but it's usually worth the wait. Extremely exciting free spins round with sticky multiplier wilds and possible retriggers and here I got a huge set-up right from the first spin for a 700x total win - one of many in that region I've had on this slot.

Skjermbilde (2047).jpg

Skjermbilde (2048).jpg

Skjermbilde (2049).jpg

Skjermbilde (2045).jpg

Skjermbilde (2058).jpg

Skjermbilde (2055).jpg

18 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@marius1978 you have been awarded admin points. Are you aware of our contest we have running for this? 

Actually, I wasn't untill I read up on it just now. What a generous incentive to increase activity! :) My post was just to try and contribute something to the forum since I'm currently competing for prize money from the screenie competition and I really wouldn't want to be the kind of guy who just comes in for the contest, collects a prize, and then silently leaves again, which I have seen in so many contests like this and honestly think is really unfair towards the regulars :)