Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €5,000

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

He can read the forum, no? 🙈 

I believe he can but he sent me a PM so thats why I requested you.

I think its his first time receiveing money like this so maybe he is impatient or maybe panicking.

3 hours ago, Hribii said:

Yes this is first tIme for me. 

Yeah don’t worry I have them, I haven’t opened the message yet because I don’t need the details yet until our remaining contests so it makes it easier for me to find your message in a few days then, sorry I just assumed you would have read the forum and seen what I wrote. I’ll be in touch if I need any other details don’t worry ☺️

1 minute ago, Potatohead said:

@Blackjax should we have received the funds from the previous contests already? (Previous Prag, Bragg, and ag may contest)

Yes we should have but as @cocopop3011 said the AG staff is trying to process the payments. Its not in her hands to get the payments processed as she can only update requests. Strangely the same thing happened last year during the same month where May payments got delayed and were not paid in June. Then @cocopop3011 requested to send the payments for May and June together and it was done accordingly. Hopefully similar stuff can happen again. 

Have patience everyone.

6 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Yes we should have but as @cocopop3011 said the AG staff is trying to process the payments. Its not in her hands to get the payments processed as she can only update requests. Strangely the same thing happened last year during the same month where May payments got delayed and were not paid in June. Then @cocopop3011 requested to send the payments for May and June together and it was done accordingly. Hopefully similar stuff can happen again. 

Have patience everyone.

aaaah, good to know, thanks:)

It's just a struggle to find any info, since there's replies all over the threads 😁

Yeah sorry guys, I’m not sure what the delay is, I spoke with finance a while ago, we had a small issue with one of the invoices I had to fix, but not sure what they weren’t processed after that. And the person I ask has been on vacation this week, so not really been able to chase them. But I promise I’ll be asking Monday, but I’m hoping they’ll be processed Monday. 

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah sorry guys, I’m not sure what the delay is, I spoke with finance a while ago, we had a small issue with one of the invoices I had to fix, but not sure what they weren’t processed after that. And the person I ask has been on vacation this week, so not really been able to chase them. But I promise I’ll be asking Monday, but I’m hoping they’ll be processed Monday. 

It's all goodie, thanks for being so invested tho 😁

It's just a matter of finding the info; maybe create a new topic in the forum, which is purely for payments - would help big time in terms of clarity 😁

On 6/29/2024 at 3:55 PM, cocopop3011 said:

I like how this moonlit beauty used a closed PP contest thread to converse the status of invoices. 😍

Cocopop3011 under a full moon.jpg