Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

EURO 2024 Will you be watching?

The UEFA EURO 2024 kicks off in Munich on Friday 14th June, who here will be watching and placing their bets?

Growing up my dad was a HUGE football fan, would sit with him supporting Manchester United, helping with his bets. Back then we had a little betting shop not far from where we lived, I was never allowed in of course, but off he would go to place his bets. So football has always been a part of my life, now my kids love it - so will you all be watching? 

]The EURO will be a new thing for us, but we might tune in to see how the countries are doing.

Does anyone have a Fantasy Team?

• cocopop3011 changed the title to EURO 2024 Will you be watching?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2024 at 7:09 AM, ShonRiedewald said:

I'm excited to watch the Euros, my guess would be either France, Spain or Netherlands might win this edition. Where do you guys usually place your bets? 

Hello and welcome to the forum. I think France is in with a good chance too. 

I think Serbia have no chance of an improbable victory against England. in the FIFA rankings, Serbia is in 33rd place, while England is 4th. in addition Euro 2024 will be the first European Championship in the history of Serbia, not much experience for this football team.

My prediction: England win 4-0

11 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Today is Turkiye vs Georgia and I have a feeling there is going to be an upset. Made a small bet.

Screenshot_20240618_165153.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_165259.jpg

Did you win your bet?

Turkey achieved a 3-1 victory. I think that the score does not reflect the gap between these two teams who played a good match.

25 minutes ago, Maiwen said:

Did you win your bet?

Turkey achieved a 3-1 victory. I think that the score does not reflect the gap between these two teams who played a good match.

I lost. I had hopes until half time as it was 1-1 but after that it was turkey all the way.

Are you ready to lose England?

2-1 Prediction. Come on Denmark, show no mercy! 🤣

Today England will try to qualify directly for the 1/8 finals against a great Denmark who drew against Slovenia. the English are heavily favored, but the Danes know that a victory against England is vital if they want to secure a place in the 1/8 finals. everything remains possible, but because of the irregularity of the Danish team my prediction is a 2-1 victory for England.