Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tennant
    Newest Member
    tennant

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: April Contest - Win a Share of EUR 250!

1 minute ago, Fiekie247 said:

Nope the win is 207.8 actually

415.60 divide by 2 = 207.8x

You had it up for 207.6x on your Mighty Masks screenshot as 207.8x is the correct x. Fiekie247Screenshot.thumb.jpg.772cf10d5b16d4cb475128e589c4b982.jpg

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

With all paylines active? 

243 ways! I had $1 left in my account. Little did I know this slot was a beauty of an opportunity to turn it into a few more $$$. 

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

May have to restrict this game in the ne t contest 🙈

👀🫣

@Icy It just doesn't make sense that a 243 ways game can play with only $0.01 bet! Have never come across anything like this before! 

@cocopop3011  I do agree that the minimum allowed bet should never be $0.01 and shouldn't be allowed in any contest. A minimum bet of $0.09 should be the rule, with all paylines active. (Sorry Icy mate, not that I want to stop you from making a win, but imagine if everyone else start playing with $0.01 bets...what kind of contest would that be, right?! 🤪)

12 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@Icy It just doesn't make sense that a 243 ways game can play with only $0.01 bet! Have never come across anything like this before! 

@cocopop3011  I do agree that the minimum allowed bet should never be $0.01 and shouldn't be allowed in any contest. A minimum bet of $0.09 should be the rule, with all paylines active. (Sorry Icy mate, not that I want to stop you from making a win, but imagine if everyone else start playing with $0.01 bets...what kind of contest would that be, right?! 🤪)

This particular game will be excluded for future contests. I’ll reconsider my thought on the minimum bet, I don’t think I’ll be imposing one because of different currencies it gets tricky. But im prepared to restrict certain games in the future for sure 😊

@Afi4wins Endorphina was the one who created this slot not so long ago. A very lucky find nearing me from zero balance.

While my other in past contest before were at least $0.10 or higher, no one brought up an issue with Agent Jane Blonde Returns for $0.05 bet on a previous contest. (But then again who would with a good looking blonde female agent on a mission) 😜

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

This particular game will be excluded for future contests. I’ll reconsider my thought on the minimum bet, I don’t think I’ll be imposing one because of different currencies it gets tricky. But im prepared to restrict certain games in the future for sure 😊

@cocopop3011 The minimum bet rule wasn't enforced in this contest so I figured this rare find of a slot would make a good entry despite the bet amount. 

(Trying not to laugh while saying this next part in a dramatic tone) I fell in love with this crazy hot Endorphina slot and now your trying to break us apart, away from a good slot relationship, how could you bring this up!? We were destined for each other!🤣

Fair enough, what games are you considering to exclude dear? Playtech slots, Gamomat slots, slots that incur inhuman amounts of over 100 free games? 

Started off with a balance of NZD 155. Decided to go for the slot that helped me win the contest last time but unfortunately lost balance. Worst part is that I had NZD85 when I maxed out the beehive. Collected more than 180 bees but still the hive did not pop.

Screenshot_20240418_161718.jpg

32 minutes ago, Icy said:

@Afi4wins Endorphina was the one who created this slot not so long ago. A very lucky find nearing me from zero balance.

While my other in past contest before were at least $0.10 or higher, no one brought up an issue with Agent Jane Blonde Returns for $0.05 bet on a previous contest. (But then again who would with a good looking blonde female agent on a mission) 😜

@cocopop3011 The minimum bet rule wasn't enforced in this contest so I figured this rare find of a slot would make a good entry despite the bet amount. 

(Trying not to laugh while saying this next part in a dramatic tone) I fell in love with this crazy hot Endorphina slot and now your trying to break us apart, away from a good slot relationship, how could you bring this up!? We were destined for each other!🤣

Fair enough, what games are you considering to exclude dear? Playtech slots, Gamomat slots, slots that incur inhuman amounts of over 100 free games? 

Hey, you’ve not done anything wrong don’t worry, your screenshot will be accepted 😊 I’m just thinking ahead for the future don’t worry. 
It’s a great find for when you have a low balance, so GO ICY 🙌

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Haven't you been entering with screenshots @ 0.05 cents from Gamomat games?

Kinda hypocrit to say don't you think

2 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Haven't you been entering with screenshots @ 0.05 cents from Gamomat games?

Most of the time I play with 0.10e bets bro, but sometimes, especially at the start of a session, I usually start off with just 0.05e bets, but only on Gamomat games. 😜

8 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

It's your 2nd submission, not 19th. Why are you saying 19th BTW?

It's my third jax, I wrote 19th because it has to count for 19th april as the 17th and 18th are already filled.

EDIT: I'm withdrawing and trying 'Curse of the Werewolf' after dinner and then I am out for some days (posting-wise)

4 12hour days starting tonight...

@jan duchau if you mean this is tomorrows submission, can you pretty please upload it tomorrow. Let me know if that’s what you mean and I’ll delete the post or you can edit it with permission to remove your screenshot, up to you which one I’m happy with either.  

14 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@jan duchau if you mean this is tomorrows submission, can you pretty please upload it tomorrow. Let me know if that’s what you mean and I’ll delete the post or you can edit it with permission to remove your screenshot, up to you which one I’m happy with either.  

It's just I start working tonight and won't have much time but I still will play my daily 'Curse of the Werewolf' (I wanna beat that sucker just once @ x40000).

EDIT: win today was x117 +−

But I get what you mean, coming online real quick and posting it tomorrow is possible, so you can delete the post.

Although I don't see the problem as you have the 48hours implemented but go ahead.

11 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

It's just I start working tonight and won't have much time but I still will play my daily 'Curse of the Werewolf' (I wanna beat that sucker just once @ x40000).

EDIT: win today was x117 +−

But I get what you mean, coming online real quick and posting it tomorrow is possible, so you can delete the post.

Although I don't see the problem as you have the 48hours implemented but go ahead.

Thank you 😊 it’s just to help the contest flow better and I’ll get confused when I’m checking them. Any issues uploading tomorrow please just let me know. 

21 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

It’s nothing aimed at you and you can continue playing it for this contest, but in future the game will be a blanket ban for everyone just because of the 1p minimum bet. 

At times you'd just have to go really low to earn your glory!

Is it okay to post one last screenshot of it at $0.01? It happened moments after that 500x, it's only 200x. I continued spinning my balance out for $0.05 and $0.10 bets then reached $0 quickly.

RTP su ck ed dry upon the change in bets.

I'll throw good minimums from here on slots and let All Ways Luck slot down gently. Starlight Princess and her sister 1000 at Pragmatic don't need to know what transpired here.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: April Contest - Win a Share of EUR 250!
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic