Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    164390
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    XxAndersonxX
    Newest Member
    XxAndersonxX
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Rollbit Casino Withholding Winnings And Banned Me With 0 Explanation


Recommended Posts

I have had this account for over a year and had a lifetime wagered of about $30k. I had not played on it in a few months and recently started to have some bigger action. Over the past few days I deposited $3k and wagered about $25k. Today as I’m writing this I won $3400 on a mix of live games and sports. I initiated 3 different withdrawals for $500, $1600, and $1300. About an hour after not receiving my money I logged back in to a message saying I needed to verify my account(KYC) I contacted support and they initially told me there was nothing they could do if I didn’t complete KYC. I persisted further asking for my withdrawals to be processed and then was told they would have some higher up look at my case and reach back out to me via email.

They emailed me back  and decided to permanently ban my account without any explanation, and then sent me the smallest of my withdrawals for $500 to “make me in profit.”

 

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/meips/ADKq_NbImnhzgLJ5nkPrOERFLkJ24VTQuUi9a8ClUm6ZucbJIIdBhr5p4ntZ8BSQnJEeCFowWgJE9rkTDkbjUBYAjQM9dlLr8ML3ve1j3un-QQgfp8LWJOWyxC3NhvkoGuWbPbALHZrFWChQDs2d4D4xwgw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://rollbit.intercom-mail.com/avatars/5130921/square_128/Rollbit_Avatar-1628510624.jpg

Hello there,

The account is now banned permanently. We have sent out the smaller withdrawal to make you in profit.

Your final stats :
Lifetime Deposits: $12,459.6

Lifetime Withdrawals: $12,935.88

The weird part is it looks like if I didn’t have some wins in the past that I would’ve gotten all 3 of my withdrawals? Very strange situation, any help is greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the forum, so did you actually complete the KYC process, or was your account locked before you had chance to do this?

It would be great if we could gather this kind of info then we can let you know if it's best to use the AskGamblers Casino Complaints. But you can only use this for casinos listed on our site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Rollbit is not on our site. It's a crypto and nft casino. Positive reviews on trustpilot look fake. Don't think they are going to reopen his account.

Oh no, thanks for checking it out, well I guess he may have to settle for the small withdrawal. Did you see who they were licensed by?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Rollbit is not on our site. It's a crypto and nft casino. Positive reviews on trustpilot look fake. Don't think they are going to reopen his account.

His current stats - Lifetime Withdrawals: $12,935.88 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh no, thanks for checking it out, well I guess he may have to settle for the small withdrawal. Did you see who they were licensed by?

Licenced by Curacao. Seems like a Softswiss site.

Screenshot_20240311_160836.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ayzee streaming platform - Disgusting! That guy should be an actor. If I had to get excited every time I have a big win, Ill get a Headache!

On the topic tho, I doubt they will open the account - Just giving you a straight non explanatory answer like that is BS IMHO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for the replies, I appreciate the help.  Ok the site I when Initially went to check the withdrawal tab to see the status on them I noticed it said “contact support” next to my withdrawals. It wasn’t until I contacted support where my account was banned and not allowed to KYC.   I have gotten no responses back in the past 16 hours from them. Seems like I’m at a dead end road but willing to try anything 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Trickytapper777 said:

Thank you for the replies, I appreciate the help.  Ok the site I when Initially went to check the withdrawal tab to see the status on them I noticed it said “contact support” next to my withdrawals. It wasn’t until I contacted support where my account was banned and not allowed to KYC.   I have gotten no responses back in the past 16 hours from them. Seems like I’m at a dead end road but willing to try anything 

Well reporting them to the relevant regulatory body/ license provider is a first step. And see what happens.

Get your facts in order. Provide screenshots etc. And state your case

Might take weeks if not months tbh.

But you got nothing to lose anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trickytapper777 said:

Thank you for the replies, I appreciate the help.  Ok the site I when Initially went to check the withdrawal tab to see the status on them I noticed it said “contact support” next to my withdrawals. It wasn’t until I contacted support where my account was banned and not allowed to KYC.   I have gotten no responses back in the past 16 hours from them. Seems like I’m at a dead end road but willing to try anything 

how many previous withdrawals had you had previously that were successful and over what timeframe? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Trickytapper777 said:

I have had this account for over a year and had a lifetime wagered of about $30k. I had not played on it in a few months and recently started to have some bigger action. Over the past few days I deposited $3k and wagered about $25k. Today as I’m writing this I won $3400 on a mix of live games and sports. I initiated 3 different withdrawals for $500, $1600, and $1300. About an hour after not receiving my money I logged back in to a message saying I needed to verify my account(KYC) I contacted support and they initially told me there was nothing they could do if I didn’t complete KYC. I persisted further asking for my withdrawals to be processed and then was told they would have some higher up look at my case and reach back out to me via email.

They emailed me back  and decided to permanently ban my account without any explanation, and then sent me the smallest of my withdrawals for $500 to “make me in profit.”

 

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/meips/ADKq_NbImnhzgLJ5nkPrOERFLkJ24VTQuUi9a8ClUm6ZucbJIIdBhr5p4ntZ8BSQnJEeCFowWgJE9rkTDkbjUBYAjQM9dlLr8ML3ve1j3un-QQgfp8LWJOWyxC3NhvkoGuWbPbALHZrFWChQDs2d4D4xwgw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://rollbit.intercom-mail.com/avatars/5130921/square_128/Rollbit_Avatar-1628510624.jpg

Hello there,

The account is now banned permanently. We have sent out the smaller withdrawal to make you in profit.

Your final stats :
Lifetime Deposits: $12,459.6

Lifetime Withdrawals: $12,935.88

The weird part is it looks like if I didn’t have some wins in the past that I would’ve gotten all 3 of my withdrawals? Very strange situation, any help is greatly appreciated.

Did you complete the KYC verification ? from just reading this it appears they required verification to release the withdrawals as to what happened 

in the later part just seems curious . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Trickytapper777  I haven't use cryptos before, I don't ever intend to, so there's a lot of things about your situation that I'm not sure of.

You've made 25 successful withdrawals so far within 1 year but you didn't say whether you have actually done any KYC before this or not. I would assume not because crypto casinos do not require any KYC procedure to be done...that is until lately. Crypto casinos are now requiring some KYC procedures to be done, like it or not, and hence why they are requesting you to do the KYC procedure now.

If the above is not the correct situation, meaning, you've already done the KYC before and got your documents approved, so now the casino may be wanting the KYC procedure to be done again. This is not uncommon though. I've had to redo the KYC procedure at some (fiat currency) casinos before, much to my dislike, but I had to do it nonetheless.

If both the above situations don't fit into your circumstances, then sorry to say, it looks like the casino is trying to prevent you from making more withdrawals, or simply refusing to pay your winnings, for one reason or another. I assume you didn't take any bonuses with your deposits, so a 'bonus abuse' accusation may not apply at all to you.

However, a casino may block, suppress, or even close a player's account for making a lot of winnings, or too many withdrawals, within a short period of time. Yes, I've had this done to me many years ago - first they blocked all bonuses from me, then they blocked my account, and finally they closed my acount!

So which of the above fits your situation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Afi4wins I have not done any KYC before, because it was never required until recently. I told support I was hesitant to do so and was trying to get my funds out without having to verify like I had always done. Then I was sent back a message that my account was banned without explanation. Doesn’t seem like  doing KYC is even an option anymore. It does appear many crypto casinos are starting to require KYC but this situation is very weird because they closed my account, banned me, and gave me 1/3 of my withdrawals(the smallest one.) to “put me in profit.”   There was never an issue when my account was in the negative but as soon as it was net positive they want me to KYC  and then just keep the other 2 withdraws($3,000) since I’m net positive? If my account was net negative I probably would be getting all 3 of my withdrawals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Trickytapper777  Thanks for the clarification mate.

So the main reason, and most important one, is your refusal to have the KYC done. It's one of regulation requirements that no one can escape from, so either we do it or face the consequences from the casino management's 'discreet final decisions'.

I really cannot say if Askgamblers Complaint System (AGCCS) can assist you in such a matter or not, since it's a straightforward case of own refusal to abide by the casino's T&Cs.

Maybe someone with better and higher knowledge on such matters can come forward and give suggestions on what you can  do next. Good luck mate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 9:22 PM, Trickytapper777 said:

@Afi4wins I have not done any KYC before, because it was never required until recently. I told support I was hesitant to do so and was trying to get my funds out without having to verify like I had always done. Then I was sent back a message that my account was banned without explanation. Doesn’t seem like  doing KYC is even an option anymore. It does appear many crypto casinos are starting to require KYC but this situation is very weird because they closed my account, banned me, and gave me 1/3 of my withdrawals(the smallest one.) to “put me in profit.”   There was never an issue when my account was in the negative but as soon as it was net positive they want me to KYC  and then just keep the other 2 withdraws($3,000) since I’m net positive? If my account was net negative I probably would be getting all 3 of my withdrawals.

Hey! Do you have an update on this one for us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...