Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Franjooo
    Newest Member
    Franjooo

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: January Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of $250

25 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  Have just received the $70 payment but not the 16.45 EUR transfer fee refund. Was it supposed to be included in, or to be paid later separately?

You were meant to take the fee from the payment before you sent it. If you didn’t, please PM me and I’ll arrange for it to be added to your next invoice 

6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

You were meant to take the fee from the payment before you sent it. If you didn’t, please PM me and I’ll arrange for it to be added to your next invoice 

Oh, okay. I sent back the money without deducting the transfer fee, cos you did mentioned that the transfer fee would be refunded later on. Anyway, I'll send the details to you again.

20 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh, okay. I sent back the money without deducting the transfer fee, cos you did mentioned that the transfer fee would be refunded later on. Anyway, I'll send the details to you again.

No, I did say in the message to deduct the transfer fee 🤣 It doesn’t matter, I’ll sort it for you. 

17 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

No, I did say in the message to deduct the transfer fee 🤣 It doesn’t matter, I’ll sort it for you. 

A sudden case of SHOCK EXCITEMENT...of receiving 750 EUR...that made my mind go haywire! 😁