Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Karramba94
    Newest Member
    Karramba94

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Would You Rate Endorphina?

Well before Relax and Push Gaming and many others entered the Market, I would like to think Endorphina was in top 3 most highly volatile providers at the time ( years 2014 - 2017), I remember Jet sitter was a favourite and also one of the top 3 providers that produced 500 - 1000x win regularly. Mind you that time ( between 2014 - 2017) - Getting 500x wins or a wild line was out of this world and very exciting, as it was hard to hit, but then RTP were better as well, got decent play time for you buck.

I have not played any of their latest games really as their games became suddenly different since they introduced bonus pop and the RTP went haywire ( Push Gaming is guilty of this too on my beloved Jammin Jars)

I like playing the old school like Jet Setter, Cuckoo, Voodoo, Temple Cats Minotaur's, Geisha & Ninja - These were the classics for me similar to your CFTBL, DOA from Netent. Very entertaining at the time.

Since bonus buys were introduced, they started with copying previous games with different themes and these DICE versions, which I have no idea how to play them and did not even try.

With that said, I think its a great provider and will always play the classics every now and then, especially my favorite Geisha - And Yes I would really like to see a contest from them, as I will definitely take part.

I have a love/hate relationship with their slot, as they can be frustrating, as sometimes the average bonus takes like 500 spins on Geisha tbh, and many others as well.

I would rate them currently maybe a 6.5 to 7 out of 10.

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I have not played any of their latest games really as their games became suddenly different since they introduced bonus pop and the RTP went haywire ( Push Gaming is guilty of this too on my beloved Jammin Jars)

Maybe I could see if we could get an interview with them which allows us to submit forum member questions. Might be a goof shout and we could tackle questions like this.

Endorphina is a decent provider in my opinion. I play them only for their book slots as they give a bonus in under 300 to 350 spins but dislike that most bonuses pay between 40x to 70x. Most of their slots are reskins and I don't like that they keep on doing this with almost all their slots. Hopefully they can bring some new slots with different mechanisms.

Competitions with these guys will be great as it's going to be a close one.

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Maybe I could see if we could get an interview with them which allows us to submit forum member questions. Might be a goof shout and we could tackle questions like this.

Because with Bonus Pop the games pay average 100x - 200x, not really much. With that said, games with bonus buys these days take forever to trigger during normal play and this is in my exprience what was hard to swallow with many providers like NLC, Relax, Endorphina and even Push Gaming.

I hardly ever play any games from Endorphina (not my favourite provider)...cos most of them are not my kind of games, even the old games...never mind the newer ones, they're totally not to my interest at all. Well, you know how I hate Megaways, Clusters-pay and other multi-reels multi-rows games. Never liked them, never will.

A contest on Endorphina games would be nice, but I would prefer the 'any slot game' kind of contest. If on one of their newer games, then I will have to see what kind of game it would be first before deciding to participate or not.

What attracts me the most in any contest is not the provider but the good prizes being offered!!! 😁

And it's not just Jane, Julie and Goldie shaking their b😍😍ties, it's other slots like Satoshi's $ecret and Voodoo slot that are spectacular additions to Endorphina. 8.5 out of 10!