Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TomTom27
    Newest Member
    TomTom27

• No registered users viewing this page.

SUSPENDED: We are paying $5 for every published comment!

Valdes, does AG have Pokies City? I tried searching for it and I can't find it. Is it in the sunlight cuz if it is I'll get burnt most likely :D

Nope, Icy, we don't have it yet. But we can do it if you think we should. ;)

yep do it Valdes,but only if they accept my country ;) ,if they accept only people from "LocationIn the Realm of Darkness! dont do it  :spiteful: 

yep do it Valdes,but only if they accept my country ;) ,if they accept only people from "LocationIn the Realm of Darkness! dont do it  :spiteful: 

Well, finding a list with restricted countries on their website is a 'mission impossible'..at least for me. All I get from live chat support is that players from Bulgaria cannot play there... :(

Please do because Vampire hate light. The 400% match then the 50 Free games surprise a few days later was splendid even though nothing good happened to my balance

Oh it's not in the Realm of Darkness, it's in the land of fiery brimstone. Finally some  :girl_devil:  from you Kate, thank you! You and Cocopop3011 are now checked for  :girl_devil:  so no need to do it for a long time. The other two that's pending would be Awena (if you want to) and the Princess of Avalon....Luciana who I'm dying to hear from  :help: