Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CsakMark
    Newest Member
    CsakMark

• No registered users viewing this page.

SUSPENDED : Make Your First Post and You Could Win $25 for Three Months!

NEW MEMBERS ONLY!

Calling New Members! Win $25 When You Make Your First Post! 

Have you been lurking in the forum for far too long?

Now you can win $25 if you make your first post!

All you have to do is register a forum account and post anywhere in the forum. If your post is approved, you can then comment on this topic to enter the monthly draw.

You must have posted in the same calendar month to enter and you can enter for THREE MONTHS. You must remain active during the same calendar month that you enter.  Once three months have expired you will no longer be able to enter this contest. 

ANY NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE POSTED IN THE LAST 28 DAYS CAN ENTER THIS INITIAL CONTEST. 

The winner will be picked by a random draw on the 1st of every month for the previous month.
Prizes can be paid by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer and can take up to 28 days from the invoice date. You will be notified of the invoice date. 

AskGamblers reserves the right to amend the rules at any time. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

NEW MEMBERS ONLY!

Calling New Members! Win $25 When You Make Your First Post! 

Have you been lurking in the forum for far too long?

Now you can win $25 if you make your first post!

All you have to do is register a forum account and post anywhere in the forum. If your post is approved, you can then comment on this topic to enter the monthly draw.

You must have posted in the same calendar month to enter and you can enter for THREE MONTHS. You must remain active during the same calendar month that you enter.  Once three months have expired you will no longer be able to enter this contest. 

ANY NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE POSTED IN THE LAST 28 DAYS CAN ENTER THIS INITIAL CONTEST. 

The winner will be picked by a random draw on the 1st of every month for the previous month.
Prizes can be paid by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer and can take up to 28 days from the invoice date. You will be notified of the invoice date. 

AskGamblers reserves the right to amend the rules at any time. 

Get this tweeted and post this on Instagram as well. Plus make a post on youtube community page.

2 hours ago, helenakp said:

Am I  considered as a newbie @cocopop3011 🙂 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Haha, no sorry hun, not for this one. 

Sorry @cocopop3011 but I find it strange that one old member with a new ID is allowed to enter, yet another similar one (also an old member with new ID) is not? 🤔

I can't see the rationale, but it's your decision anyway...I'm just asking. :pardon:

13 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Sorry @cocopop3011 but I find it strange that one old member with a new ID is allowed to enter, yet another similar one (also an old member with new ID) is not? 🤔

I can't see the rationale, but it's your decision anyway...I'm just asking. :pardon:

She doesn’t have a new account. She has 4000+ reputation points 🤣

AnOldFriend left on bad terms and was granted permission to come back on a new account as agreed by Guru and I. And since his return has priced value to the forum and isn’t just here for contests. 

Completely different to Helena, she’s still using her original account. 

10 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Was hoping at least one old member could participate...but oh well, just too bad for my old friend. :sad:

The good news is that you can all win prizes from the AG Together contest. And we’ll have the screenshot contest at the end of the month too. 

59 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

The good news is that you can all win prizes from the AG Together contest. And we’ll have the screenshot contest at the end of the month too. 

Yes of course, and that's a very welcoming comeback for us AG members, so thank you GiG and AG. :good:

• cocopop3011 changed the title to SUSPENDED : Make Your First Post and You Could Win $25 for Three Months!