Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Felix0505
    Newest Member
    Felix0505

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: Part 1: Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $100

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Please allow us to post real money screenshot. The contest should have free roll as the way its now but you could allow players to post real money screenshot. 

I play from mobile and I need to add that notification bar. That bar utilizes a lot of battery plus hangs my phone. Its a small app but it runs in background. I had to delete it after taking screenshots. I am okay with others posting demo screenshots. So please think about it.

I try to give my best on every contest but sorry to disappoint last two times. Maybe I can contribute more next time.

I think everything will be decided so that you`ll do your best in the best possible way

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Closed: Part 1: Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $100
50 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Afi4wins @Fiekie247

Since you both have the same points are you happy to add the points together and split the prize so you get $25 each. Or, would you like some kind of tie-breaker contest 😀

First person to score X amount of points etc etc.

Sharing the prize with Fiekie is fine with me @cocopop3011.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Blackjax @Fiekie247 We will require the dates in your screenshots for future contests.  I understand this is difficult when playing from a mobile which is another reason why I will be steering away from freerolls after the next one.

Okay

I do mobile, its because of hte power issues, my desktop is without power during load shedding, hence i need to play on my phone. However mobile devices is much easier when playing in bed at night when a person have time lol

But I do understand.

16 hours ago, OliverCooper said:

I’m toooo bad at playing, so I’m happy not for myself, but for others. And tbh, I like the atmosphere on the forums, it helps to escape from reality and work

I'm so glad that you have picked our forum :) We love having you here.