Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    neomaster7
    Newest Member
    neomaster7

• No registered users viewing this page.

Post Your New Slot Suggestions Here!

Since six years ago, I've played the same slot games at slot game malaysia, but every now and then, when I have a respectable balance, I try out some new ones. I imagine there are many players like me who don't usually play new games but would like to give them a try if they were aware of the slot's main concept.

Players can submit facts like the number of spins required to activate a bonus, the typical bonus payout, a slot's feature, and any other pertinent information in this thread where they can recommend new slots or any existing slots they have tried.

1 hour ago, Nikka said:

Since six years ago, I've played the same Slot Games at slot game malaysia, but every now and then, when I have a respectable balance, I try out some new ones. I imagine there are many players like me who don't usually play new games but would like to give them a try if they were aware of the slot's main concept.

Players can submit facts like the number of spins required to activate a bonus, the typical bonus payout, a slot's feature, and any other pertinent information in this thread where they can recommend new slots or any existing slots they have tried.

Hi there and welcome to the forum @Nikka.

Which provider games do you play? In Malaysia, Playtech games are common, but there are also games from other providers. I almost always play on a few Playtech games only. I've been doing this for many many years now. 😉

A small request to all.

Guys and girls if you are posting slot names please also add a small description of the slot, how many spins for bonus, how much bonus usually pays and if slot has multiple bonuses which is best. 

This topic was created so that we could suggest each other new slots that we could play as we trust each others reviews/opinions on slots. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 12:07 PM, Fiekie247 said:

I love all Hackshaw games and their releases are becoming better for base games now.

However there are certain slots i just leave alone and do not bother, games with 3/4 bonus options like Wanted DOA and others - You need to bonus buy, i  once went 500 spins without a bonus and eventually on Spin 624 more or less, bonus game in the train nonsense, which paid 24x.

I am developing a liking for Hacksaw games. Pug life and dork unit are currently my favourite. I have had 500x+ wins on both of them and all their features. The sticky wild feature on Pug life is better than Dork unit in my opinion. Free spins at Dork unit is better. 

Stack em, wanted dead.. and Chaos crew are worst. 

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I am developing a liking for Hacksaw games. Pug life and dork unit are currently my favourite. I have had 500x+ wins on both of them and all their features. The sticky wild feature on Pug life is better than Dork unit in my opinion. Free spins at Dork unit is better. 

Stack em, wanted dead.. and Chaos crew are worst. 

how about The Bowery Boys? I've had 3 features on it (real mode) each time the strong box storage bonus and paid on average 79x and took on average 73 spins. Did do some fun mode bonus buys recently and the 300x bonus buys resulted in 796.20, 90.20, 295.52, 90.80, 39.20, 7.40, 187.40, 307.45 and the 80x bonus buys results were 77.90, 0.50, 18.90, 180.25.....

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

how about The Bowery Boys? I've had 3 features on it (real mode) each time the strong box storage bonus and paid on average 79x and took on average 73 spins. Did do some fun mode bonus buys recently and the 300x bonus buys resulted in 796.20, 90.20, 295.52, 90.80, 39.20, 7.40, 187.40, 307.45 and the 80x bonus buys results were 77.90, 0.50, 18.90, 180.25.....

I ll try next time. How many spins for bonus on average?

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

did a couple more funmode Bowery Boys, took 45 spins for a 37.9x and then 73 spins for a 162.25x, both of them were the Strongbox storage bonus

Bro, play it in real mode mode and the features won't come that easily...or maybe you're just lucky on that game.