Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Anette1977
    Newest Member
    Anette1977

• No registered users viewing this page.

Money Train 3 is Coming! What do you think?

So, Relax Gaming is launching Money Train 3 this month and I wondered who here is going to be playing it?

The game must be doing really well for Relax to release another sequel 🙂  Completely different scenery this time around which is interesting and the max win has also doubled.

We have already added our game review for you to take a look but I would to hear your thoughts on it so far, and your thoughts on the entire series.

@Fiekie247 @blondie @StallCation I know you've all added previous screenshots for the first two games, will you be reviewing this one do you think?

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

So, Relax Gaming is launching Money Train 3 this month and I wondered who here is going to be playing it?

The game must be doing really well for Relax to release another sequel 🙂  Completely different scenery this time around which is interesting and the max win has also doubled.

We have already added our game review for you to take a look but I would to hear your thoughts on it so far, and your thoughts on the entire series.

@Fiekie247 @blondie @StallCation I know you've all added previous screenshots for the first two games, will you be reviewing this one do you think?

Will try demo version and let you know. Will also update after the game releases

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I look forward to your input as always 🙂 

As of now the only thing new is the design and bonus buy features. The slot has gone cartoonish(cyberpunk theme) in terms of graphics. Different varieties of bonus buys where you can buy 1, 2 or normal free spin as in terms of reset. Plus one 500x feature where you can select which special feature will show up. So the addition is just bonus buys.

Lets see the rtp in real mode. 

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

As of now the only thing new is the design and bonus buy features. The slot has gone cartoonish(cyberpunk theme) in terms of graphics. Different varieties of bonus buys where you can buy 1, 2 or normal free Spin as in terms of reset. Plus one 500x feature where you can select which special feature will show up. So the addition is just bonus buys.

Lets see the rtp in real mode. 

I think saw the release date as 22nd?

On 9/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, cocopop3011 said:

I don't think that I'll be playing MT3 extensively, never was a big fan of the base game on MT/MT2, too many dead spins for my taste.

As with most new Relax Gaming slots, I might give it a go, but I honestly don't like where this is going with the addition of the 500x super bonus buy...

25 minutes ago, StallCation said:

I don't think that I'll be playing MT3 extensively, never was a big fan of the base Game On MT/MT2, too many dead spins for my taste.

As with most new Relax Gaming slots, I might give it a go, but I honestly don't like where this is going with the addition of the 500x super bonus buy...

One slot I honestly hate is that Neko Night Dream Drop.

Honestly I'll stick to the oldies, as Relax slots are now money eaters becoming like iSoftbet.

I know they highly volatile money train 2 was better from a base game and bonus game perspective.

However 3 really scares me.

What gets to me, is that I am always unlucky on Relax Slots, meanwhile always seeing some other low roller hitting that 25 or 50k max wins.

These days I am staying away from this provider. Becoming like another NLC where the best bet is to just buy the features.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:45 PM, cocopop3011 said:

@Fiekie247 What are your views on another sequel to Money Train, can they keep up the momentum in a third game?

2nd one was fine - 1st one was the worst!

Hope this one is better.

The thing is with Relax Gaming slots - Their Base Game is BS and non existent - You win easily 2 out of 10 spins on slots like Money Train, Dead Man Trail etc etc, which makes it hard to play.

You need to launch their slots and do bonus buy instantly if you wanna have a decent chance  at winning.

3 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

2nd one was fine - 1st one was the worst!

Hope this one is better.

The thing is with Relax Gaming slots - Their Base Game is BS and non existent - You win easily 2 out of 10 spins on slots like Money Train, Dead Man Trail etc etc, which makes it hard to play.

You need to launch their slots and do bonus buy instantly if you wanna have a decent chance  at winning.

And what is the cheapest bonus buy?