Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

We Have a New Big Win Page - Watch Our Big Win Videos and Give Feedback

If you're following AskGamblers on YouTube you've probably already seen some of our videos. But if you haven't the team has started sharing Big Win Videos! 

We currently have three on there so if you'd like to go and  check them out here are the videos. 

Don't forget to hit Subscribe and Like!

BIG WIN 1 - SUPER X

BIG WIN 2 - TOMBSTONE RIP

BIG WIN 3 - PLUNDERLAND

• 5 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Can you tell me if you are able to load this video directly in here?

I click on it and takes me to youtube and I could view it on there, cause on here it's just black screen with text that says: This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more Watch on YouTube

Some videos are not allowed to be viewed outside of youtube as in this case.

21 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I click on it and takes me to youtube and I could View it on there, cause on here it's just black screen with text that says: This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more Watch on YouTube

Some videos are not allowed to be viewed outside of youtube as in this case.

Grrr that's annoying. I don't know much about YT - Why is it Johnny's videos can be viewed direct in the forum?

• cocopop3011 changed the title to We Have a New Big Win Page - Watch Our Big Win Videos and Give Feedback

We're going to be adding quite a lot of big win videos every month guys, they'll be uploaded to our YT page because unfortunately, I cannot add them here - if you watch any please let me know in this thread. 

Today's game - 4 Fantastic Fish

Let's talk about the game also - has anyone tried it yet?

Also what do you think about this provider as a whole?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

And, we have another big win video  and it's a popular game - Gates of Olympus.

Go and take a look and if you can like or comment that would be great! 

who plays at $62.50 , streamers and millionaires but anyway how are people getting the 500x multiplier, I have played this game at ST so many times and have yet to even see a 100x... just the 25x's, but that video shows a base win of 600x ... now on a 62.50 bet if they got the max win of 4000x cause they are using the double chance then they could win up to 250K, but still they got 15% of the max win with this base win, shows that pragmatic play can and does deliver

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 3:48 PM, Flatzem said:

who plays at $62.50 , streamers and millionaires but anyway how are people getting the 500x Multiplier, I have played this game at ST so many times and have yet to even see a 100x... just the 25x's, but that video shows a base win of 600x ... now on a 62.50 bet if they got the max win of 4000x cause they are using the Double Chance then they could win up to 250K, but still they got 15% of the max win with this base win, shows that pragmatic play can and does deliver

I gotten x500 once in real okay and on ST. It just happens man. When you got the right spin, the max win script will play accordingly

• 2 weeks later...