Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

30 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just to confirm all invoices were sent today guys so now we wait. Please keep me updated on this weeks payments.

Will do @cocopop3011! But aren't you enjoying the VIP experience that "GIG" allows us to have and the amenities that go with such extravagance?

45 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Set you expectation for the weekend for May, and Expectation for PP 3rd of August. Now it slipped my mind.

I will be surprised when it comes in 😂

I have a feeling we will receive all payments May, June and PP this week. 

I have actually started working at GIG finance team and I am handling the payments.

Also @Fiekie247 I will cancel all your payments.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: July Contests - Coming Soon

Guys I’m off sick today but wanted to update you. 
I am pushing for all THREE payments to be paid together next week. That does mean this weeks payment will probably be sacrificed because if they pay May tomorrow chances are it’ll be 28 days for the next lot and I thought you’d all rather wait a few more days and receive all sets of payments together. 
So I have pushed hard for this to happen, so if you can PLEASE just allow me these few days and I’m hoping you’ll get all outstanding payments together next week. 
And I’m sorry again that it has to be this way at the moment. I’m trying my hardest to change it I promise. 

5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am pushing for all THREE payments to be paid together next week. That does mean this weeks payment will probably be sacrificed because if they pay May tomorrow chances are it’ll be 28 days for the next lot and I thought you’d all rather wait a few more days and receive all sets of payments together. 
So I have pushed hard for this to happen, so if you can PLEASE just allow me these few days and I’m hoping you’ll get all outstanding payments together next week. 
And I’m sorry again that it has to be this way at the moment. I’m trying my hardest to change it I promise. 

Get well soon.

No need to apologise. You decided the best for us. 

12 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Fingers crossed that all payments can be made in one go, although I don't think it's too high of a probability. Thanks all the same @cocopop3011 ^_^

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Fingers crossed that all payments can be made in one go, although I don't think it's too high of a probability. Thanks all the same @cocopop3011 ^_^

Same, fingers are crossed for that dream to come true for all of us! 

If it does show up this following week, a 5% chance that it could then there is hope yet 👀🤣😍

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Get well soon Cocopop3011! Thanks for fighting/pushing to get things rolling! 😍😘❤️

(Based on your username) Please stay chocolatey and delicious! From that moment on hunger sets in.....

I know we are still waiting for payments but I do have a sneak peak into the next tournament. 

It will likely commence in 17th July and will run for one week and is once again sponsored by Pragmatic Play. 

I will release the rules and prizes very soon.

We will have one further sponsored contest that I will reveal soon as I finalise the date and prizes.

There will be no AG contests until all payments have been received.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I know we are still waiting for payments but I do have a sneak peak into the next tournament. 

It will likely commence in 17th July and will run for one week and is once again sponsored by Pragmatic Play. 

I will release the rules and prizes very soon.

We will have one further sponsored contest that I will reveal soon as I finalise the date and prizes.

There will be no AG contests until all payments have been received.

Oh we can't wait for another contest like this! We're all excited for it! 

I get to see @cocopop3011,  @helenakpand @blondiemore often in AG 😍

But I must bring this up for the sake of everyone. ❤️@cocopop3011 ❤️of a thousand islands, can we try to make rules as specific as possible? "Bonus bets" and "Bonus buys" are completely two different topics. Just something to consider for the upcoming July contest. 

38 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Oh we can't wait for another contest like this! We're all excited for it! 

I get to see @cocopop3011,  @helenakpand @blondiemore often in AG 😍

But I must bring this up for the sake of everyone. ❤️@cocopop3011 ❤️of a Thousand Islands, can we try to make rules as specific as possible? "Bonus bets" and "Bonus buys" are completely two different topics. Just something to consider for the upcoming July contest. 

Both of these were clearly relayed in the last contest, but in different sections, but will always be restricted. 

43 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Then I'll wait another 28 days. I'll have the patience. Something to look forward to!

I wish the contest can start already something to keep the forum busy while waiting on payments.

The date has already been set but I think we will be having two consecutive contests back to back after it starts 🙂 

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Pragmatic Play cannot issue cash prizes Afi. Cash prizes can only come off AG. 

That's not quite true @cocopop3011. ST winners are paid in 4 kinds of prizes...lootboxes, tickets, coins and cash...so Pragmatic Play can issue real money if they really want to. But AG is not a part of PP, so that may be the underlying barrier. Nonetheless, charity should know no bounds! ;)

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

That's not quite true @cocopop3011. ST winners are paid in 4 kinds of prizes...lootboxes, tickets, coins and cash...so Pragmatic Play can issue real money if they really want to. But AG is not a part of PP, so that may be the underlying barrier. Nonetheless, charity should know no bounds! ;)

Correct. For AG contests it would be Amazon vouchers unless you all tell me that I’m best admin ever to grace this earth and I might change it to cash for you 🤪

13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Correct. For AG contests it would be Amazon vouchers unless you all tell me that I’m best admin ever to grace this earth and I might change it to cash for you 🤪

You are the best admin ever to grace this earth. There it is.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!