icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

There will never be a limit on how many you can submit or which games can be played.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

We have to remember that these contests are to benefit players to win money and AG. I can’t place limits as such. If I do we won’t get funding for contests. 

Also I personally don’t see a valid reason why at the moment we would need to do this. 

That's the RIGHT way to organise ANY contest, my dear. I'm glad you're in the right frame of mind on this matter. :good:

Ok, I'm starting to get it now.

I would want to make an extra suggestion...although screenshots are preferred of course, I would like to demand that only the 'X Win Amount' wins count with or without a screenshot but with (see randomly downloaded example).

EDIT: So we are sure there isn't any cheating involved and if you missed the prntscrn you can still prove your win.

Screenshot_2023-02-16-19-13-45-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.aa2310e1ab17bea1ea3ee3661cfa71ce.jpg

Edited by jan duchau
So we are sure there isn't any cheating involved and if you missed the prntscrn you can still prove your win.

11 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Ok, I'm starting to get it now.

I would want to make an extra suggestion...although screenshots are preferred of course, I would like to demand that only the 'X Win Amount' wins count with or without a screenshot but with (see randomly downloaded example).

EDIT: So we are sure there isn't any cheating involved and if you missed the prntscrn you can still prove your win.

Screenshot_2023-02-16-19-13-45-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.aa2310e1ab17bea1ea3ee3661cfa71ce.jpg

I’ve been running these contests for years dear 🤣

44 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, I am hoping to have an update on your payments next week! I will of course keep you posted, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have the progress we need to continue next week. Thank you for being patient so far.

Ooooh maaan, we've been waiting a looong time to get our payments, so really hope they'll come next week. :D

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Ooooh maaan, we've been waiting a looong time to get our payments, so really hope they'll come next week. :D

Crossing fingers on that....and the potential blood bath we'll be having in the future in regards to the upcoming contest (if they should continue). 😍Cocopop3011😍 is the best!

On 3/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, I am hoping to have an update on your payments next week! I will of course keep you posted, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have the progress we need to continue next week. Thank you for being patient so far.

@cocopop3011 I believe I had $120 in winnings for Jan and Feb. I received $60. Can you look into it?

Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-17-25-50_bdc73c120c5846cd039b0d87eb4ff1ed.jpg

58 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 I believe I had $120 in winnings for Jan and Feb. I received $60. Can you look into it?

Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-17-25-50_bdc73c120c5846cd039b0d87eb4ff1ed.jpg

49 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Received the January payment today...thank you @cocopop3011... thank you AG. Hope the Feb one would come soon too. :D 

Yes don’t worry guys. Invoices for February will be prepared Monday and paid next week. 

@cocopop3011 I'm wondering if everything can go back to normalcy once again now that Askgamblers Limited is already the official paymaster?

There's still time for a simple and short 1 week screenshot contest, if at all possible, cos I'm already so fed up playing those nonsensical Pragmatic Play games at ST just to pass away my time. 😜

38 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 I'm wondering if everything can go back to normalcy once again now that Askgamblers Limited is already the official paymaster?

There's still time for a simple and short 1 week screenshot contest, if at all possible, cos I'm already so fed up playing those nonsensical Pragmatic Play games at ST just to pass away my time. 😜

Things will resume from April Afi. I’ll be meeting with Guru next week to discuss our plans going forward. I’ll do an update at the end of next week ☺️

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

This update will be today or tomorrow?

I’m not quite ready with the plans yet. I need all February payments to be be received, so please keep me posted once you have them. 

But the great news is that we do have contests. They will be different, and we won’t particularly be commenting on screenshots only. We are opening up our contests to more people to enter, without requiring screenshots every time. 

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’m not quite ready with the plans yet. I need all February payments to be be received, so please keep me posted once you have them. 

But the great news is that we do have contests. They will be different, and we won’t particularly be commenting on screenshots only. We are opening up our contests to more people to enter, without requiring screenshots every time. 

@BlackjaxI think it’s a good idea if we starting making a list of all the people we can involved too. Sometimes my memory fails me 🤣

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic