Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ram1326
    Newest Member
    Ram1326

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

23 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

That’s fine, there’s not much I can do about that. Sometimes we can convert prizes and sometimes we can’t unfortunately.  Even with my magical powers 😞

The good news is that the minimum multiplier is very low for those interested in vouchers like I would be, the chances are one small deposit can get you on the leaderboard 🙌

Ah well, that would be one contest that got away...so I'll just wait for our darling @Jelena_PragmaticPlay to come to the rescue. 😁

11 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Lets go @cocopop3011. Update us with something.

While stating terms please mention Amazon vouchers are available to be claimed in which currencies.

I can’t announce yet, I’m missing a final detail which I only realised today regarding the mechanics and restricted countries. I’ll have it live as early as I can in the morning. 

26 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 you forgot to say all the invoices have been sent today. Please wait for 28 days to receive your prizes.

The invoices have not yet been sent, it’ll be tomorrow. I need to wait for Games Global to get back to me in case we are issuing the Amazon vouchers. Will push for a reply in the morning.

20 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

The invoices have not yet been sent, it’ll be tomorrow. I need to wait for Games Global to get back to me in case we are issuing the Amazon vouchers. Will push for a reply in the morning.

Okay.

Btw did you realize Games Global is rebranded version of Microgaming. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just to confirm all invoices have now been sent. Please allow 28 days for payment.

Prizes as follows:

Blackjax $87

Afi4wins $72

Flatzem $61

Ales200 $20

SilentVerse $10 

Just to confirm also...I'll be waiting for the payment to arrive. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So for September we will have a re-run of our last contest. One game, highest multiplier. Maybe some tweaking of the rules. Let's go all-in with the $250 this time. 

I ideally want the Amazon vouchers to arrive before I start this though. So the contest will run from 18th - 30th September. 

36 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys,

So for September we will have a re-run of our last contest. One game, highest multiplier. Maybe some tweaking of the rules. Let's go all-in with the $250 this time. 

I ideally want the Amazon vouchers to arrive before I start this though. So the contest will run from 18th - 30th September. 

Amazon news.....oops! I meant Amazing news.

On 9/14/2023 at 4:06 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys,

Lets get this started.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 2:06 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Just to confirm all invoices have now been sent. Please allow 28 days for payment.

If the payment is not processed in next two days will you request the payment of last month and this month together. Next prize invoice would be on Monday 2nd October and that would be 26th day since last invoice was sent.

20 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

If the payment is not processed in next two days will you request the payment of last month and this month together. Next prize invoice would be on Monday 2nd October and that would be 26th day since last invoice was sent.

The payments will be sent as they are sent, I don’t have any control over it I’m afraid.

35 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Btw i have been helping out helenakp on the current contest to get her bet history. If she gets the history can you give me the boosted reaction point for the help? I want to see what it looks like.😇

Well, no you can’t ask for it that’s defeating the object 🤣