Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Daphneredwingnut
    Newest Member
    Daphneredwingnut

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nolimit City Base Game Bonus Frequency

Nolimit City slots have become favourites of players who love bonus buy slots but I still like to play their games one spin at a time and rely on my luck(rng+rtp) to trigger bonuses. So far I have had decent sessions on Gaelic gold, tombstone, deadwood, fire in the hole and a few other slots. In the mean time I have had some awful sessions on slots like monkeys gold, graveyard, harleys Quinn, genie and east coast west coast where the bonus would not trigger for almost 1000 spins. Apart from this there are slots like Punk rocker, mental where the bonus did not land for around 1500 spins and I later found out that you can only get bonuses on these slots via bonus buys.

I need some help from all of you who play Nolimit slots so if you could please tell me how much time does it take to trigger bonuses for you when you play these slots (wins dont matter)

For me slots like Deadwood, fire on the hole and tombstone give a bonus every 200-250 spins. I usually get around 3-4 bonuses per 1000 spins. I had one session on harley Quinn and golden genie recently and got around 3 and 4 bonuses per 1000 spins respectively. I used to play monkey gold a lot but I had three sessions where I did not get a bonus for almost 800 spins so it's now on the ban list. So please provide your experience.

Thanks in advance.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, Blackjax said:

Nolimit City slots have become favourites of players who love bonus buy slots but I still like to play their games one Spin at a time and rely on my luck(rng+rtp) to trigger bonuses. So far I have had decent sessions on Gaelic gold, tombstone, deadwood, fire in the hole and a few other slots. In the mean time I have had some awful sessions on slots like monkeys gold, graveyard, harleys Quinn, genie and east coast west coast where the bonus would not trigger for almost 1000 spins. Apart from this there are slots like Punk rocker, mental where the bonus did not land for around 1500 spins and I later found out that you can only get bonuses on these slots via bonus buys.

I need some help from all of you who play Nolimit slots so if you could please tell me how much time does it take to trigger bonuses for you when you play these slots (wins dont matter)

For me slots like Deadwood, fire on the hole and tombstone give a bonus every 200-250 spins. I usually get around 3-4 bonuses per 1000 spins. I had one session on harley Quinn and golden genie recently and got around 3 and 4 bonuses per 1000 spins respectively. I used to play monkey gold a lot but I had three sessions where I did not get a bonus for almost 800 spins so it's now on the ban list. So please provide your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Who is it that plays them. is it you @Fiekie247

• 4 weeks later...

I like overall no limit games  their base game and bonus buy. One time I had base game spin on Infectious and hit 5 scatter gave me their best bonus and it was good hit over 2000x. They have unique feature if you compare to others provider like PP or PnG. but most likely their bonus buy feature is their selling point. 

Just now, Iwuhkage said:

I like overall no limit games  their base game and bonus buy. One time I had base game Spin on Infectious and hit 5 scatter gave me their best bonus and it was good hit over 2000x. They have unique feature if you compare to others provider like PP or PnG. but most likely their bonus buy feature is their selling point. 

Hoarder are their ***** base game ever IMO, spent avg 200-400 to hit bonus but I do like their music so I got hipnotic to play this game through the music 😂

Infectious gave me avg 100-200 spin to hit bonus.