Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MalikaKurkieva
    Newest Member
    MalikaKurkieva

• No registered users viewing this page.

Gonzo is Back! Gonzo's Gold

Well well well, this one slipped under my radar! I did not know beforehand about this release until I seen it yesterday! Quite shocked I never knew tbf. 

But anyway, Gonzo is back on the screens as NetEnt launches Gonzo's Gold. 

Got quite excited when I first seen it and then I realised it was cluster pays, big let down for me, just not my kind of game but maybe I should give the mechanic more of a chance?

Does anyone have plans to try it? Did anyone try it today?

NetEnt's Iconic Character Returns as They Launch the New Gonzo's Gold Slot

Thought I'd give it a go and it's not as bad as i thought - maybe put off by the fact Aloha, the first one especially, is probably in my top 10 worst games

5 scatters give you 200x, not great but not the worst either

It's called Gonzo but, even with clusters, doesn't really feel like it - doesn't seem to be much win-a-ability in the base game as there are no multi's etc so presume the bonus game holds the bulk of the RTP, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Had a few bonus's, between 100-175x. Base game wise you'll be lucky to see past 10x i think on most days

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

Thought I'd give it a go and it's not as bad as i thought - maybe put off by the fact Aloha, the first one especially, is probably in my top 10 worst games

5 scatters give you 200x, not great but not the worst either

It's called Gonzo but, even with clusters, doesn't really feel like it - doesn't seem to be much win-a-ability in the base game as there are no Multi's etc so presume the bonus game holds the bulk of the RTP, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Had a few bonus's, between 100-175x. Base game wise you'll be lucky to see past 10x i think on most days

Hard to tell whether you like or not 😜 Is it joining Aloha in the list?

Have to be honest, I doubt very much I'm even going to try it. Me and Clusters are like Chalk and Cheese. 

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

It's just pretty dull: the original Gonzo was pretty meh as well but this is just duller. Slot makers seem to be good at making super HV and Super LV games but are stuck for ideas for the middle ground

Still better than most NLC games though. 

Always had a love hate relationship with this guy. My partner used to do way better on this game than me, several £400-£500 free spins rounds. But I doubt very much I'll be giving this a turn.

• 3 months later...

gave Gonzo's Gold (RTP 96.11%) some spins yesterday, plan was to do 50 spins on 0.10 then raise it to 0.20 and then raise it after the next 50 spins but I went 56 spins on 0.10 when realized I should raise it to 0.20 so I did.... the 56 spins on 0.10 gave me RTP of just under 60% then when I raised it to 0.20 stake and on spin 85 at 0.20 stake. thus spin #141 of the sesh.. triggered the feature, was given the number 10 symbol and then it retriggered 5 times (thus had total of 60 free spins). and it ended up paying 292x and RTP of 299.78%. Beats all the features that I've had on all the other clusters recently Dragon Fall, Golden Ticket, Golden Ticket 2, Gods of Rock, Jungle Falls, Moon Princess Christmas Kingdom,  (a total of 21 features, best of those 21 was 152.9x on Gods of Rock).

On 2/5/2022 at 7:48 PM, Flatzem said:

gave Gonzo's Gold (RTP 96.11%) some spins yesterday, plan was to do 50 spins on 0.10 then raise it to 0.20 and then raise it after the next 50 spins but I went 56 spins on 0.10 when realized I should raise it to 0.20 so I did.... the 56 spins on 0.10 gave me RTP of just under 60% then when I raised it to 0.20 stake and on Spin 85 at 0.20 stake. thus spin #141 of the sesh.. triggered the feature, was given the number 10 symbol and then it retriggered 5 times (thus had total of 60 free spins). and it ended up paying 292x and RTP of 299.78%. Beats all the features that I've had on all the other clusters recently Dragon Fall, Golden Ticket, Golden Ticket 2, Gods of Rock, Jungle Falls, Moon Princess Christmas Kingdom,  (a total of 21 features, best of those 21 was 152.9x on Gods of Rock).

So what's your overall verdict of the game?

44 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

So what's your overall verdict of the game?

I like it but thats cause of the 292x 1st feature , what a welcome honeymoon feature.. it's all about the feature with this slot but there is potential to retrigger it many times as I found out with my 5 retriggers. By the way getting retriggers on the original Gonzo's Quest was very rare but I did play it recently in playmoney mode and it retriggered about 4 or so times for a total of 251.8x.

On the other hand there's other videos of the slot's bonuses:

#1: 1 EUR stake, expanding symbol: some kinda premium , 10 free spins no retriggers, total paid 138x.

#2: 1 EUR stake, expanding symbol: Ace, no retriggers, total paid 203x.

#3: 1 GBP stake, expanding symbol: Queen, no retriggers, total paid 46.5x.

one thing that is missing is Gonzo's dancing on the side.

13 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I like it but thats cause of the 292x 1st feature , what a welcome Honeymoon feature.. it's all about the feature with this slot but there is potential to retrigger it many times as I found out with my 5 retriggers. By the way getting retriggers on the original Gonzo's Quest was very rare but I did play it recently in playmoney mode and it retriggered about 4 or so times for a total of 251.8x.

On the other hand there's other videos of the slot's bonuses:

#1: 1 EUR stake, expanding symbol: some kinda premium , 10 free spins no retriggers, total paid 138x.

#2: 1 EUR stake, expanding symbol: Ace, no retriggers, total paid 203x.

#3: 1 GBP stake, expanding symbol: Queen, no retriggers, total paid 46.5x.

one thing that is missing is Gonzo's dancing on the side.

Always had a love/hate relationship with dancing Gonzo. This particular version doesn't appeal to me with clusters, but the one thing I always hated about the original game is the way you get free spins!

Or maybe I should say don't get 😂

36 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Always had a love/hate relationship with dancing Gonzo. This particular version doesn't appeal to me with clusters, but the one thing I always hated about the original game is the way you get free spins!

Or maybe I should say don't get 😂

that's why I prefer the way Jungle Jim let's you trigger them with any positions on first 3 reels.  Take a look at this pic, on Gonzo's Quest this would not be a trigger and would result in a "oh so close come on!", but with Jungle Jim it is a free spins trigger... "yes free spins ty".

junglejimeldoradotrigger.png

17 hours ago, Flatzem said:

that's why I prefer the way Jungle Jim let's you trigger them with any positions on first 3 reels.  Take a look at this pic, on Gonzo's Quest this would not be a trigger and would result in a "oh so close come on!", but with Jungle Jim it is a free spins trigger... "yes free spins ty".

junglejimeldoradotrigger.png

I could never get into this one! And yeah the way the trigger on GQ sucks! They're so hard to get, it is the one game that I have always struggled to trigger the feature but can never stop myself playing it haha.