Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marin144
    Newest Member
    Marin144

• No registered users viewing this page.

BetConstruct Introduce a Robotic Arm - Is This the Future

In case you hadn't read it yet - BetConstruct Has Introduced a Robotic Arm That Will Perform the Functions of a Real Live Dealer

It really is 2021 isn't it!

When they said robots would eventually take over the world, then  I guess they wasn't wrong!

I don't know why I'm so surprised abuout this. The only thing I don't understand (and I've never played a live game in my life so I may be wrong) but isn't part of the fun with live games , the dealers?

My partner used to have a bet on the TV sites, he used to bet on Roulette at like 2am, that was the very first time any of us had ever placed any gambling bets. 

Will the fun still be there if there's just a robotic arm or is this the way forward?

@blondieWhat are your thoughts on this? You've worked as a croupier haven't you?

betconstruct.png

Live games with robotic arms instead of live dealers??? 🙄

For one thing, the name 'live'games' would become inappropriate. Robotic arms doing all the dealing and wheeling instead of live ladies and men would be SO BORING!!! Players would certainly miss out on the smiles, sweet talking, flirting looks, eye-to-eye glances, and whatnots from those beautiful ladies and handsome men. That's part of the fun in live games! 😜

I just hope those robotic arms don't know how to raise one middle finger to players! 🤣

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Live games with robotic arms instead of live dealers??? 🙄

For one thing, the name 'live'games' would become inappropriate. 

Live in 'live games' refers to the broadcast  not the person.  So it's still live. But I agree with you that it won't be the same. The amount of fun you can have with live dealers and the trolling will be missed. I will find some good videos and post here.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Live in 'live games' refers to the broadcast  not the person.  So it's still live. But I agree with you that it won't be the same. The amount of fun you can have with live dealers and the trolling will be missed. I will find some good videos and post here.

I know bro, I know. 😜

But to most people, I think, live games would refer to playing table games with live dealers, in real time, broadcasted or not. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's how I see it anyway.

Anyone interested in watching table games on a video machine? It is broadcasted live, in real time?!!! 😜

8 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I know bro, I know. 😜

But to most people, I think, live games would refer to playing table games with live dealers, in real time, broadcasted or not. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that's how I see it anyway.

Anyone interested in watching table games on a video machine? It is broadcasted live, in real time?!!! 😜

Yep I agree, may as well just play a normal table game, struggling to see where the difference will be now with a robotic arm. Most certainly taking the “live” out of it! 

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Laughing too much at those videos The last one 🤣

“I enjoy that one, do you have one” 🤣 

Better that than the Invisible Hand taking your money in slots 🤪

Love live games in B and M - off there today actually, but hate online: the amount of rubbish that gets typed into the chat by the keyboard warriors is ridic. Though, if they're trolling the dealer and he happens to be like the T-800, they may get whats coming to them 😄

10 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Better that than the Invisible Hand taking your money in slots 🤪

Love live games in B and M - off there today actually, but hate online: the amount of rubbish that gets typed into the chat by the keyboard warriors is ridic. Though, if they're trolling the dealer and he happens to be like the T-800, they may get whats coming to them 😄

Haha 🙂 What's B&M? 

34 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Anyway, here's my very personal opinion about those robotic arms replacing live dealers...STOOO-PID!!!

A-Greeeeed 🤣

One of the reasons why they used these arms now it said is to save money (employing the croupiers I guess) but for me personally, sometimes it’s quality over quantity and I personally think they’ve gone for the latter.