Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lexie23
    Newest Member
    Lexie23

• No registered users viewing this page.

Raptor Doublemax

Has anyone played this new one by Yggdrasil?

It has a multi that goes well into the 1000s  as it doubles each time you have a win (Lolz) - it's actually not bad, but you need the full 13 spins to really hit on it. 7 wont get you much and the gambles from 7-10-13 are 50:50 (apparently, but who really knows). Unfortunately i think YD had the spins at 15/16 when they brought the demo out but that was cut  to 13 when it went to real - implies that the win potential has been severely curtailed. 

Had a few bonus's(10x and 100x) and a few base game hits of 100x: it kept the balance ok actually, once you're into 512 multi you're just looking for 3oak of anything 

Old '5p' extra per spin to double chance of betting bonus - i oft wonder if that is a load of horses@@t, min bet 20p

Of course the whole 3000 multi is all smoke and mirrors but if you do get up past 512 etc it is exciting knowing that four raptors would blow the screen off (in theory), so unlike some slots, least it builds excitement. 

6-7/10

27 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Has anyone played this new one by Yggdrasil?

It has a Multi that goes well into the 1000s  as it doubles each time you have a win (Lolz) - it's actually not bad, but you need the full 13 spins to really hit on it. 7 wont get you much and the gambles from 7-10-13 are 50:50 (apparently, but who really knows). Unfortunately i think YD had the spins at 15/16 when they brought the demo out but that was cut  to 13 when it went to real - implies that the win potential has been severely curtailed. 

Had a few bonus's(10x and 100x) and a few base game hits of 100x: it kept the balance ok actually, once you're into 512 multi you're just looking for 3oak of anything 

Old '5p' extra per Spin to Double Chance of betting bonus - i oft wonder if that is a load of horses@@t, min bet 20p

Of course the whole 3000 multi is all smoke and mirrors but if you do get up past 512 etc it is exciting knowing that four raptors would blow the screen off (in theory), so unlike some slots, least it builds excitement. 

6-7/10

Paul - If you bonus buy you get 7 spins, but if you trigger naturally you start with 8, gamble to 12, then presented with 4 eggs to possible get 16 spins? Or did that now change?

I know this slot has huge potential bought 7 spins bonuses alot, but to scared to gamble, as I lost twice already and 100x was done, biggest multiplier was x256 however I got a x128 with 5OAK A's and had a decent win, biggest was just over x500 win, on average with 7 spins x60 - 200x to be honest. The game can be frustrating where your first 5 spins are dead and suddenly spin 6 carry the multi from x2 up to x128x before it bust.

I do not use the Double Chance feature, as I do not even notice any scatters on 7/10 spins compare to the normal bet.

I like this slot and it seems a good wagering slot, however I like Crystal Falls Multimax even better - Similar setup like Multifly, but a better version IMHO and up to 25 free spins.

The excitement is great, and I saw once a player with 8192 multi, hit a 3oak Jacks and it was x820 euro win, with 0.20 cents bet.

I think my favorite form Yggdrasil right now is Gators Gold, Crystal Falls Multimax and I would add Raptor Doublemax to the mix, but base game free spins seems to take forever. I had 300 spins on Double Chance, with no bonus and I ended up buying the bonus.

Just 3 OAK  T Rex with x1000 multi or more, is already 2kx minimum win on any bet.

12 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Paul - If you bonus buy you get 7 Spins, but if you trigger naturally you start with 8, gamble to 12, then presented with 4 eggs to possible get 16 spins? Or did that now change?

I know this slot has huge potential bought 7 spins bonuses alot, but to scared to gamble, as I Lost twice already and 100x was done, biggest Multiplier was x256 however I got a x128 with 5OAK A's and had a decent win, biggest was just over x500 win, on average with 7 spins x60 - 200x to be honest. The game can be frustrating where your first 5 spins are dead and suddenly Spin 6 carry the Multi from x2 up to x128x before it bust.

I do not use the Double Chance feature, as I do not even notice any scatters on 7/10 spins compare to the normal bet.

I like this slot and it seems a good wagering slot, however I like Crystal Falls Multimax even better - Similar setup like Multifly, but a better version IMHO and up to 25 free spins.

The excitement is great, and I saw once a player with 8192 multi, hit a 3oak Jacks and it was x820 euro win, with 0.20 cents bet.

I think my favorite form Yggdrasil right now is Gators Gold, Crystal Falls Multimax and I would add Raptor Doublemax to the mix, but base game free spins seems to take forever. I had 300 spins on Double Chance, with no bonus and I ended up buying the bonus.

Just 3 OAK  T Rex with x1000 multi or more, is already 2kx minimum win on any bet.

Are the UK getting another watered down version?😄

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 09.15.39.png

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

Are the UK getting another watered down version?😄

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 09.15.39.png

Seems you right, its the same on my side as well.

Maybe as you were saying given the insane multiplier, they lowered the spins, but 50/50 chance is better than getting 16 spins, you were presented with 4 eggs (3 lose & 1 Win), which the odds was obviously harder then.

So the UK does not have modified version.