Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Emmis
    Newest Member
    Emmis

• No registered users viewing this page.

New megaways slots commin up!

I wanted to share some info about new online slots with the megaways feature, which will hit your screen in the comming weeks or months. So without further ado, i give you some of them i found and the release date. 

1. Dead or alive Megaways  30/12/21   50.000x

2. Spicy meatballs megaways 18/7/21  55.210x

3. Piggy bank megaways 30/7/21  12.000x

4. Tyrant king megaways  11/8/21  10.000x

5. Kronos megaways 30/8/21  10.000x

6. Big Bad Wolf megaways 14/9/21  70.000x

7. El dorado megaways 30/9/21   20.000x 

8. Thunderstruck megaways 30/12/21   50.000x

9. Break da bank again megaways 24/11/21   10.000x

10. Rise of samurai megaways 12/8/21   5.000x

*worth mentioning:

Money train 3 31/12/21   50.000x (might go to 100.000x)

Dr, Toonz (reactoonz lookalike) 9/9/21   5.000x

Starburstxxxtream 15/7/21   200.000x 

Dead or alive 2 has a maxwin of 111,111 but megaways 50,000x. Great.

Most of these games sound like they are old microgaming slots being 'Megawayed'. Btg started Megaways but Blueprint really changed the game by utilizing it better. This is like Btg created some high quality Weed and blueprint marketed it better. Now everybody smoking the same shittt. Microgaming was the nice guy but now even they have been spoilt.

6 hours ago, ValDes said:

Don't be so naive... He's fobbing us off with some nice winners on Thai Paradise, Pimp, etc while 90% of his gambling time is hitting hard on all megaways slots you could think of... 😂

Hahahahaha...nice joke Guru-san...but truly far away from the truth unfortunately. 😜

I'm a true-blue 100% hater of Megaways games! 😇

2 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Afi you going to have to settle for your measly 1000x on Great Warrior and La Dolce slots and 500x on Pimped, while the rest of us will be getting those mega 50.000x and 100.000x on megaways slots..   megaways rocks

Hahahaha...and GOOD LUCK in trying to get them...maybe after 10 years of trying, if very very lucky!!! 😜

51 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Looks like it is Afi vs the Rest of us. Mind you Afi lil devil is also a megaways and i had 6000x on it on a 10 cent bet. But next time I will be back with screenshot.

It's definitely Afi against the rest of the world! 🤣

A 6000x win on Lil Devil? Sure, but that's the only one right? And how long did that take you to get? I've got several 3000x wins on Supe It Up, and lots more of 1000x wins, if all that are up for comparison against your one Lil Devil win, hehehe. 😉

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

speaking of megaways has anyone played 1 Million Megaways BC (Iron Dog), this slot has a 1,058,841 ways to win and a top prize of 45,000x your bet.

1-million-megaways-bc-slot-iron-dog.png.d07916c73b40770c77a12e88293b00ff.png

What's been your average feature xBet and highest feature xBet ?

I did try this and the other pirate one. I got no bonus in this one for 400 spins and got 30x on pirate one after 350 spins. Never touched it again.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I did try this and the other pirate one. I got no bonus in this one for 400 spins and got 30x on pirate one after 350 spins. Never touched it again.

some slots aren't made for everyone (like that saying goes horses for courses), there's slots that are lucky for some people while  those same slots are unlucky for other people.. why ? nobody knows, just play the slot that are lucky for you and avoid the unlucky ones. test out new slots on low stakes to find out if any good and if it's bad then you will lose the least amount. if it goes good then start raising stakes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 1:36 AM, Flatzem said:

most number of spins it took me to hit a feature on these megaways.

Bonanza Megaways: 1679 (2nd most 1658)

Diamond Mine Megaways: 1509

Beetlejuice Megaways: 953 (2nd most 530)

Royal Mint Megaways: 875 (2nd most 588)

WWTBAM Megaways: 550 (2nd most 466)(and another is currently 661 and counting)

Oooosh, What was your starting bankroll?

42 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oooosh, What was your starting bankroll?

these are my lifetime megaways records and some of those would have been over several sessions before the feature was triggered. Some games are better than others in giving base wins to keep you going until the feature is triggered.

tried out Monsters of Rock Megaways, gotta be one of the worst megaways. 132 spins, 43% RTP (down 75.15x), best base win 4x. It is an achievement to get your stake back. as getting a 1x in the base is rare. Most spins are dead or loss disguised as win. Had a pick me bonus on on spin 87 and it paid 10x (that was the highest of the 3 possible choices)  the other possibles were 3x and 2x.

• 3 months later...