Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Spurdo88
    Newest Member
    Spurdo88

• No registered users viewing this page.

New megaways slots commin up!

On 11/26/2021 at 2:26 PM, Flatzem said:

the top 3 most number of spins it took me to hit a feature on megaways; Bonanza takes 2 spots.. but beaten by the blardy beetle.

Beetlejuice Megaways: 1909

Bonanza Megaways: 1679

Bonanza Megaways: 1658

See, the reason why these games just don't appeal to me...guess Afi thinks the same, right @Afi4wins

You've just got to know how to play them 😜 Don't stay on for long and don't grind them to death on low stakes (balance permitting)

The new HTML Immortal can go 800 easily as well, DOA, even on 9ps can, though not often, can go north of 700 so it's not just MW's, though they can be bad. I think Pragmatics are worst than any of the rest; regularly north of 700 easily. 

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

See, the reason why these games just don't appeal to me...guess Afi thinks the same, right @Afi4wins

Absolutely my dear!

There are many more other reasons why Megaways games can NEVER match up to the good old golden games, but most players get bored with old games and want to play new ones only. They don't know what they are missing! 😜

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 3:21 AM, Afi4wins said:

Absolutely my dear!

There are many more other reasons why Megaways games can NEVER match up to the good old golden games, but most players get bored with old games and want to play new ones only. They don't know what they are missing! 😜

Haha, I'm like you Afi, I get bored of new ones and love the oldies!  I think my issue is just lack of time and money to invest in new games so stick to ones I know I will have a chance with 

• 5 months later...

beetlejuice MW is on my do not play list, but I gave it 149 spins, RTP 73.76%

best base win 18.8x and there was one crazy spin where I had 5 scatters on the screen (2 on the low part and 3 on the upper) but since no win in the low part it was a dead spin... otherwise if any win on lower part woulda been a crazy 5 scatter trigger.... all my features on this slot have been 3 scatter triggers.. btw this slot never gives 3 scatters on the low part...