Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Gonzo's Treasure Hunt Live - Evolution Gaming

So this is new, huh?

Evolution Gaming has brought Gonzo to the live tables - in augmented reality! They have combined live and slots-style game play with the Gonzo Treasure Hunt.  It says a slots-style search will take you on a hunt for hidden treasure, but I just can't picture how this game will work. Is it like their Live Game Shows?

I know not many us play live games but does anyone have an  insight of how this one plays, I find it rather interesting.. 

Pronet Gaming Amongst the First to Release Evolution’s Latest Game Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt

On 5/26/2021 at 3:00 PM, cocopop3011 said:

So this is new, huh?

Evolution Gaming has brought Gonzo to the live tables - in augmented reality! They have combined live and slots-style game play with the Gonzo Treasure Hunt.  It says a slots-style search will take you on a hunt for hidden treasure, but I just can't picture how this game will work. Is it like their Live Game Shows?

I know not many us play live games but does anyone have an  insight of how this one plays, I find it rather interesting.. 

Pronet Gaming Amongst the First to Release Evolution’s Latest Game Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt

The concept looks good and winning potential is insane - However its not as good as Crazy Time though tho - That rush of the wheel spinning with Gonzo its the same game play over and over again, with crazy time different features and excitement.

The game seems boring - I guess the excitement comes from winning and having re-spins and multipliers.

They also limit the winnings to x20 000 your stake, which I think is a down fall.

I don't play a lot of live or table games. The thing is that I;m not really understanding why this game has a presenter. Seems like a full on RNG game. 

I tried it but I just can't get used to the pacing of it. Just feels like a long time to place the bet, get the result and move on to next bet.  Probably I'm playing too much slots. I couldn't get into it. I'm sure its fun for some people though.

6 minutes ago, FairGamer519 said:

I don't play a lot of live or table games. The thing is that I;m not really understanding why this game has a presenter. Seems like a full on RNG game. 

I tried it but I just can't get used to the pacing of it. Just feels like a long time to place the bet, get the result and move on to next bet.  Probably I'm playing too much slots. I couldn't get into it. I'm sure its fun for some people though.

I haven't played this game either, but my understanding of it is that it is NOT a slot game, but a LIVE game, meaning, time is allowed for players to make a bet before the wheel gets spinning. It's a slow game as compared to slots and all wins are based on the symbols on that wheel, I think. 😜

Ahhh, what a shame! In black and white it sounded pretty good. 

22 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

The concept looks good and winning potential is insane - However its not as good as Crazy Time though tho - That rush of the wheel spinning with Gonzo its the same game play over and over again, with crazy time different features and excitement.

The game seems boring - I guess the excitement comes from winning and having re-spins and multipliers.

They also limit the winnings to x20 000 your stake, which I think is a down fall.

What happens in Crazy Time? I've seen the game loads from the lobby but ever seen how it actually works.