Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    neomaster7
    Newest Member
    neomaster7

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: BitStarz Screenshot Contest - Highest Win Multiplier Wins an iPhone 12 Pro Max or €900 Starts 18th March

50 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am working on getting a bigger Multiplier for this contest.

I deposited with Skrill yesterday, won at Bitstarz, made a withdrawal, after I received my withdrawal in skrill and suddenly when I login to skrill I need to change my password for security reasons!

Fine - I proceed to forgot my password, received the link, entered the new password - Message " To change your password contact our customer support" its been over 24 hours and no response.

Cannot play and my skrill account inaccesible, wonder it will probably take another 3 days for them to help me 🤬

Oh no! Do they have phone support for your country? I've already voiced my opinon on Skrill support which I'm sure you know but they do have phone support here in the UK which I found a little bit better and quicker.

53 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am working on getting a bigger Multiplier for this contest.

I deposited with Skrill yesterday, won at Bitstarz, made a withdrawal, after I received my withdrawal in skrill and suddenly when I login to skrill I need to change my password for security reasons!

Fine - I proceed to forgot my password, received the link, entered the new password - Message " To change your password contact our customer support" its been over 24 hours and no response.

Cannot play and my skrill account inaccesible, wonder it will probably take another 3 days for them to help me 🤬

VERY STRANGE! I never need to change my password whenever I'm using my Skrill...never had that request either! Seems to me like someone is trying to hack your Skrill mate!

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guuuuyss....where is everyone? This is such a great conest, I'm not where you're all at but this is where you need to be right now. There's no minimum Multiplier - even  if you have a 50x you may as well send it and grab a prize!

I'MMA 😢 ... I'MMA 😖 ... I'mma go hide in a closet... 🤪

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guuuuyss....where is everyone? This is such a great conest, I'm not where you're all at but this is where you need to be right now. There's no minimum Multiplier - even  if you have a 50x you may as well send it and grab a prize!

I am in @cocopop3011. we still have 6 days. i took a day of from gambling yesterday. so my wager of 2000 with $400 is yet to go. iam posting in this contest. Definitely

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@kayenne23Thanks for the screenies, I will send them in the morning for you and let you know what they say. The dates and times are a little small my end, you send them just to make my life easier 🙂 

That's the problem with smart phones or tablets, the screens are too small! 😜

The top screeny is dated March 25, time 10:05, the second one is March 25, time 10:13 (CET).

4 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Yeap and the third one is 10:00 get march 25

Yeah there's no third - what's the multiplier?

@kayenne23Silly me I forgot to ask for you username and email - PM me the details asap mate.

I'll send both of the ones I can see to check if they're valid and if so then the highest will count.

11 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah there's no third - what's the Multiplier?

@kayenne23Silly me I forgot to ask for you username and email - PM me the details asap mate.

I'll send both of the ones I can see to check if they're valid and if so then the highest will count.

The third one has a 120x multiplier, so count that as flying out the window... 🤣

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: BitStarz Screenshot Contest - Highest Win Multiplier Wins an iPhone 12 Pro Max or €900 Starts 18th March
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic