Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bagen420
    Newest Member
    Bagen420

• No registered users viewing this page.

Whats the biggest bet?

I had a talk yesterday with a mate, about highest bets. His highest bet was 10 euros per spin and ended up being a failure. Mine was 32 euros as long as a i remember at RoyalPanda back in the good ol days, (2015) in the famous and old classic Jack and the beanstalk. It was a vip bonus with no max bet, so yeah i said why not!  After that, i never took any high bets for like 5 years, where my highest bet was a 5. 

So what was your highest bet you ever took? Did end well, like a fairytale? 

My biggest bet was $1000 a spin on a Playtech game...but in fun mode! 🤣

Never in my life would I ever play at such a ridiculous high bet, hehehe.

In real money mode, I have played a few spins per session at $64 and $56 per spin, but quite a number of spins at $42, playing Playtech's Mr Cashback game. That was in the good ole years of 2013/2014.

In the year 2020, my usual bets range from $0.05 to $0.75, but mostly at $0.15 per spin. 🤪

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

My biggest bet was $1000 a Spin on a Playtech game...but in fun mode! 🤣

Never in my life would I ever play at such a ridiculous high bet, hehehe.

In real money mode, I have played a few spins per session at $64 and $56 per spin, but quite a number of spins at $42, playing Playtech's Mr Cashback game. That was in the good ole years of 2013/2014.

In the year 2020, my usual bets range from $0.05 to $0.75, but mostly at $0.15 per spin. 🤪

I believe that in the older days, you could easily win good amount of money than now. Maybe it's my idea, but that's what I see.

Now my bets range from 0.20 to 3 euros ( funny thing is that I lose easier playing with 0.20 cents than playing with 1 euro)

Think the changes in bets these days are due to the changes in variances to an extent - slots back in the day were just as brutal as now.

When on my run years ago i was betting 50 quid plus on Ainsworth slots on Bet Victor

Now i'm 40p-2 quid, higher if balance permits but definitely my average bet is 1/2 of what it used to be

Like most of the longtime punters had some out-of-my-mind moments back in the days of course... Worst one being late 2010, hammering Marvel jackpot slots on a 10/20 dollar bets for days with winnings from previous sessions. No need to explain it ended up really bad ... both for the winnings aaaaand for my banking account and gambling budget in the next 18 months which was drastically reduced.  :( 

Now I'm a dollar-bet-punter most of the time. Depends on the provider of course, betting a dollar on a Push Gaming slot ain't such a good idea apparently. :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, kayenne23 said:

I had a talk yesterday with a mate, about highest bets. His highest bet was 10 euros per Spin and ended up being a failure. Mine was 32 euros as long as a i remember at Royal Panda back in the good ol days, (2015) in the famous and old classic Jack and the Beanstalk. It was a vip bonus with no max bet, so yeah i said why not!  After that, i never took any high bets for like 5 years, where my highest bet was a 5. 

So what was your highest bet you ever took? Did end well, like a fairytale? 

£32 on Microgaming's Multiplayer Avalon. Won £5K blew £4K. Before my forum days. 

• 1 month later...

I remember playing with some utterly ludicrous £5,000 bonus once upon a time where I was literally just max betting their terrible slots trying in vain to lose the balance. Still didn't manage it after a whole night playing at £100 a spin or something crazy... and when I checked my 99x wager requirement the next day I'd barely made a dent in it. That was a laughable experience for sure.

That aside, £9.00 a spin on DoA one particularly crazy night after hitting a five scatter trigger at £1.80 a spin. I lost about half the win before I said enough is enough, sort yourself out mate :)