Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Providers using other platforms

I dont know if this topic has been raised before so I would like to know if it matters when a slot provider uses other platform to provide their game to player. 

For eg. BTG allowd white rabbit, bonanza, extra chilli, millionaire to be played on relax, microgaming or quickfire. Does it effect the RTP of the game. A lot of people say that BTG is the most honest when it comes to RTP but when it provides its games to other platform can it be nerfed. For eg PLAYnGO are nerfed for certain markets. This is different but still i hope u get the point.

First of All Microgaming and QuickFire is the same thing

For me personally Bonanza plays different on SG than on Quickfire, bonus frequency and payouts - @pinnit2015 can advise on this one

NextGen Plays better on the SG/NextGen platform than Quickfire personally.

Like Blueprint on the Qtech platform bonus much faster like Primal Megaways, but payouts are very poor for most times.

I see Merkur and Blueprint share something now as well, but not sure how it plays, as I hate Merkur, too volatile for me. However BP - If I play them I always buy bonus 95% of the time.

Push Gaming on the Relax gaming platform is the worst to be honest, especially Jammin Jars